my german shepard playing fetch...

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
She started to kick her ball to me when she dropped it too far away. Shes suprisingly accurate too. I wouldnt throw it until she brought it closer and then she started doing this.
http://youtu.be/RbYkyTB8NiA

[Youtube_browser]RbYkyTB8NiA[/youtube_browser]

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Shes a very good dog. She loves playing and attention. She'll figure out ways to get your attention also. Like kicking her tennis ball in my pool so I then have to get it out and throw it... things like that.

20140803_140014_zpsc2ejnryj.jpg

d-rad

Established Member
Our Shepard used to throw his ball to us. He was very accurate. If you were sitting he could toss it right into your lap. RIP bash

AWDLS2

Established Member
Surprised u can give yours a tennis ball, mine destroys every kind of toy In 10mins besides logs of wood
IMAG1246_zpsba1fcdfc.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very good looking German Shepherd. Fun to watch her, well, having fun!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Surprised u can give yours a tennis ball, mine destroys every kind of toy In 10mins besides logs of wood
IMAG1246_zpsba1fcdfc.jpg

Shes actually very gentle with her toys. She has stuffed animals and other squeeky toys too. My fiances pitbull is the one whos a little more rough on them.

Here was a male german I had when I was growing up. He was a lot more "german shepard like" than my current one. He was more protective. My current one loves anyone who plays with her.
IMG_35378070791048_zpsynou5wps.jpg

We were building a little patio for a fire place and he decided to just sit in the middle of it.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Beautiful dog. Can't say I've ever seen a dog do that to get the ball closer. My Border Collie would snap the ball to you with his nose.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
She started to kick her ball to me when she dropped it too far away. Shes suprisingly accurate too. I wouldnt throw it until she brought it closer and then she started doing this.
http://youtu.be/RbYkyTB8NiA

[Youtube_browser]RbYkyTB8NiA[/youtube_browser]
That's awesome, GS are pretty much my favorite breed. Someday I hope to have another one.

IMAG1246_zpsba1fcdfc.jpg
That look tho! "I'm pretty sure we talked about you taking my picture right?"

AWDLS2

Established Member
Dog with a log, nice.
Cheapest/longest lasting toy there is lol
I want your dog to drop loads on that rug.
She's pissed on it but never crapped on it
Shes actually very gentle with her toys. She has stuffed animals and other squeeky toys too. My fiances pitbull is the one whos a little more rough on them.

Here was a male german I had when I was growing up. He was a lot more "german shepard like" than my current one. He was more protective. My current one loves anyone who plays with her.

We were building a little patio for a fire place and he decided to just sit in the middle of it.
That's nice she's gentle with her toys, regular dog toys much cleaner to have around the house lol. 2 good looking GSDs you've had.

That's awesome, GS are pretty much my favorite breed. Someday I hope to have another one.

That look tho! "I'm pretty sure we talked about you taking my picture right?"
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread