My IRS complete install FTBR

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
I just got back home and uploaded the pictures. Full Tilt Boogie Racing FT 1350M, FT 5001 and FT 1860 along with H&R Race Springs. Also this is my 2003 SB Convertible Cobra and it has 7000 miles on it.

Bruce and his team did an awesome job installing and explaining everything to me about what they did to my IRS. http://www.fulltiltboogieracing.com/index.htm

Too many pictures to upload so here is the link where they are.

IRS Complete Install Full Tilt Boogie Racing 2-6-13 album | Snextime | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Here is my old thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...tbr-install-underbody-shots.html#post12690969

Last edited:

chillicobra

Established Member
I just got back home and uploaded the pictures. Full Tilt Boogie Racing FT 1350M, FT 5001 and FT 1860 along with H&R Race Springs. Also this is my 2003 SB Convertible Cobra and it has 7000 miles on it.

Bruce and his team did an awesome job installing and explaining everything to me about what they did to my IRS. FULL TILT BOOGIE RACING

Too many pictures to upload so here is the link where they are.

IRS Complete Install Full Tilt Boogie Racing 2-6-13 album | Snextime | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Here is my old thread.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...tbr-install-underbody-shots.html#post12690969

how much did that run ya

So OP can you take the time to write a review on your driving experiences witht eh new kit installed? I would like to hear your thoughts on how the FTBR has transformed the car.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
how much did that run ya

I got a deal on it cause they needed a Terminator to get some new measurements on the new parts they installed, FT 1860 and FT 5001 to be exact. It was around $2k.

So OP can you take the time to write a review on your driving experiences witht eh new kit installed? I would like to hear your thoughts on how the FTBR has transformed the car.

Yeah I will when the snow melts and I pick up my car. Bruce said I can pick it up when the weather is nice.

So far Bruce and his crew are awesome and answered every question and concern I had and I highly recommend them. FULL TILT BOOGIE RACING

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Here's a couple of pics after we wrapped up Mark's install yesterday. The milling of the Ford Racing diff cover is also shown so it clears the inner toe link mounts on the subframe. Some pics showing the raised nose of the diff housing that we positioned at 3 degrees up to offset the 3 degrees down coming out of the trans totally optimizing the driveline angles. The stock driveline angles as the car comes from the factory have both the trans and the diff pointing down at 2 degrees. These are not an optimal driveline angles which is why Terminators come from the factory with the heavy NVH weight that hangs off of the front nose of the differential. This weight gets removed for the installation of the front diff mounts which is a nice weight reduction. ;-) Then the Delrin isolated rear diff lowering mount, our deluxe bumpsteer kit with the upgraded toe links. We also bumpsteered the suspension too. And lastly the new Delrin LCA bushings, shimming washers and grease fitting.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Hey Bruce, you sending those nifty little redcovers now for the grease zerks??

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Mark picked up his car today and we test drove it. He seems pretty pleased. :-D I asked him to lay down a trademark as he left!

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
As you can see there was no wheelhop on asphalt and it launched straight compared to stock OEM bushings.:banana:

I will start a new review soon with a link here.

Users who are viewing this thread