My L is FUBAR'd...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Thank God everyone is O.K. My wife spent all night in the Hospital, her Sister is GTG. The Docs all say the Baby is fine, and so is wife. But the bad news is that the truck is in pretty bad shape! I'm trying to upload a few picture of the truck in the ditch, but this computer is gay. I will also get some pictures of the Damage sometime next week. But if I can't get the pictures up, here is a quick what's wrong list...

This is the only picture I have uploaded so far. I still have not got the picture of the dmg yet, but when I do, I'll post up. I know it don't look bad, but on the other side of the truck is the 3ft Tree Stump that stopped the truck!

Front bumper cover - F'ed
Heat Exchanger - F'ed
Pasenger Door - F'ed
Rear Quater Panel - F'ed
Exhaust - F'ed
Rear Bumper -F'ed
Tail Gate - F'ed
Side boby kit - F'ed
Front Grill,top on botom - F'ed
Front Right Suspetion - F'ed
Front Right Wheel - F'ed
A shit ton of little parts - F'ed

Edit: Here are the pictures...

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Wow thank goodness everyone is fine.

If your going to start fixing truck once things calm down I have some of the parts you need for the suspension if they do not total the truck.

Good luck with everything

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Dang! Sad to hear it man! At least everyone is doing alright though.

Best of luck to you getting everything back in order.:beer:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Thanks guys! I will get some more pictures of the Dmg, and e-mail them to you Monday or Tuesday. I find out what the insurance will do for me Monday. I'll let you guys no if I will need any help with parts or not. Thank you for the offers.

Oh, and my wife is 8 months pregnant. Due date April 15th. She had her little Sister in the truck with her.

Users who are viewing this thread