My new Data plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Pictures do not due them justice.

These are so crisp and clean they could be OEM.

All I can say these are so nice, almost too nice to put on the car... I may just frame them and hang them on the wall.

Interested just PM **Removed by moderator, he has not asked or received permission to do this.**

CobraDataPlates-vi.jpg

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Can you do the supercharged badge in any other finishes?

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
The guy who is making them needs to be very cautious. They have trademarked logo's on them, and if he is not licensed, Ford will catch up with him.

I'll admit they do look nice, but that isn't going to be the issue...

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
Can you do the supercharged badge in any other finishes?

No, the supercharged badge was just a gift, it was made from some left over material I had and that's the only finish sorry

The guy who is making them needs to be very cautious. They have trademarked logo's on them, and if he is not licensed, Ford will catch up with him.

I'll admit they do look nice, but that isn't going to be the issue...

Wow I didn't know that. :shrug: I will stop making them I don't want any trouble for something which I am barely making money out of, and they are a hassle to do.:rollseyes It was mostly a favor for the Terminator community because they look bad ass. Oh well. Thanks for letting me know :beer:

Last edited:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
If you still making them? I am definitely interested in the first two. Please least me know?

Riored95

Established Member
... ok I will

I am glad I got my set from you a month or so ago!!! These are awesome plates!!! Thank you again I was very happy with them!! Haven't even put them on yet afraid to scratch them up jk just waiting for the next good cleaning and they will be goin on

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
I got my interior plate a week or so ago. Looks amazing. I might ditch the anchor room engine bay for one of these too. Look Amazing.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Man always to late... I would like to have 2 sets of all three my old set from Gary Loft is fading out... Hope he gets everything worked out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread