My new to me SY Coupe (check out the engine compartment)

SYTERMI

256FB076-0606-4E8C-856F-E8BA054B0E32.jpeg
FB2A4CF2-AD77-4022-9052-DB7A082BEE04.jpeg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I still hate the hard lines of those weld in panels. 10, 15 years ago it took actual metal work skills to properly weld up all the holes in an engine bay. Now every Joe Blow welds in the sheet metal and gives them a quick spray.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Engine bay “screams yellow” to me.

Sharp car.

I still regret not buying a super super low mileage yellow ‘04 back before the Shelby.

68gtscode

Established Member
Wow, that is an extremely nice SY! I love the engine bay smoothing, wire tuck, and CCWs, etc. What a find with low miles! I don’t mean to criticize, but the only thing I don’t love is the Saleen rear spoiler. Other than that it is close to perfection! Congratulations on the purchase!

SYTERMI

Wow, that is an extremely nice SY! I love the engine bay smoothing, wire tuck, and CCWs, etc. What a find with low miles! I don’t mean to criticize, but the only thing I don’t love is the Saleen rear spoiler. Other than that it is close to perfection! Congratulations on the purchase!
I happen to agree about the spoiler. I will source an OEM spoiler but need to find out if any ‘extra’ bolt holes were drilled? I’m thinking no since I can see the under the deck lid. Maybe I’ll go with that carbon fiber stock style spoiler? That might look good.

fitforspeed

Established Member
So you’re the one that bought it. I had the car on my radar then it sold. Congratulations, it is a well done car. The previous owner before the guy you bought it from is/was on here. He did all the work as far as I know. Ws6jjp

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SYTERMI

So you’re the one that bought it. I had the car on my radar then it sold. Congratulations, it is a well done car. The previous owner before the guy you bought it from is/was on here. He did all the work as far as I know. Ws6jjp

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yup, I’m the one who bought it. I’m so new to the forum that I can’t send him a private message just yet. I tried but it’s just not an option. Thanks for the shout out!!!

musclefan21

Established Member
Holy cow! That thing is beauty and the beast at the same time.

great color choice too

fitforspeed

Established Member
I happen to agree about the spoiler. I will source an OEM spoiler but need to find out if any ‘extra’ bolt holes were drilled? I’m thinking no since I can see the under the deck lid. Maybe I’ll go with that carbon fiber stock style spoiler? That might look good.

Let me know if you decide to change out the rear wing. I may be interested in the Saleen one.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread