My new to me Z06

Supreme

Established Member
thats a nice zo6, my cousin has a black one and its nice but i prefer the silver ones any day.

BladeX10

Established Member
$38k for a blown C6Z with 30k miles on it? Yep, These cars have tanked in value. Some of those guys who are still trying to get $45-$50k out of their stock/bolton Z's with similar mileage need to wake up now.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
570rwhp is low. My LS2 C6 with an A&A kit and 3.8 pulley and headers made 570rwhp and 505rwtq on a dynojet. That was an LS2 car so your LS7 car should be in the 640's. Nice pickup though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Z-06. I know you're going to really enjoy it. Keep us posted on any changes you make.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Nice car congrats! I'd love to add one to my stable someday, but not at the cost of selling the cobra!

BlownAway03

Established Member
$38k for a blown C6Z with 30k miles on it? Yep, These cars have tanked in value. Some of those guys who are still trying to get $45-$50k out of their stock/bolton Z's with similar mileage need to wake up now.

I sold my 08 Z in November for $42k. It had 34,950 miles. The 08-up cars tend to bring more money. There's no need to wake up. The market is what it is.

R1Lello

Established Member

coming from an auto expert?? 99% of all cars tank........and more so when it's modded but you knew that right?? :dw:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
That is one Hell of a deal OP. What I would do is sell the blower and use that money towards some n/a go fast parts. I love n/a c6z

t01lightning

Established Member
Non z c6 corvette owners usually price there cars much higher than they are worth. Many people are starting to be smart and lower the price as the c7 z and non z are basically both here as many just trade up. A non z c6 I would not pay over 28 for and for the z06 I would not pay over 40 for as 52k is base c7 territory and will put out 520 plus cam only numbers. I think the Op got a great deal and the cool thing is if you ever decide to do a head cam combo you would make huge power or you could sell the procharger to help with the cost. The c6 z will always be a sought after car to have.

wastntime

Established Member
Nice looking Z-06. I know you're going to really enjoy it. Keep us posted on any changes you make.

Thanks Bob. After I get the tune checked out I plan on getting wheels and that's it for now.
Nice car!

thank you
Nice car congrats! I'd love to add one to my stable someday, but not at the cost of selling the cobra!

Thank you. Unfortunately, I have to sell my cobra. If you know anyone looking for a 650 whp vert send them my way. I will be putting my for sale add up soon.

That is one Hell of a deal OP. What I would do is sell the blower and use that money towards some n/a go fast parts. I love n/a c6z

Thank you. I think I got a good deal. There is not a mark/scratch on the car. I'm going to keep the car the way it's for now.

Non z c6 corvette owners usually price there cars much higher than they are worth. Many people are starting to be smart and lower the price as the c7 z and non z are basically both here as many just trade up. A non z c6 I would not pay over 28 for and for the z06 I would not pay over 40 for as 52k is base c7 territory and will put out 520 plus cam only numbers. I think the Op got a great deal and the cool thing is if you ever decide to do a head cam combo you would make huge power or you could sell the procharger to help with the cost. The c6 z will always be a sought after car to have.

thank you. I agree.

Congrats man, nice Corvette!

Thank you sir.

wastntime

Established Member
Rain stopped today. I got both cars out together. The Cobra is going to be up for sale soon.

c1cbcea9-2b8c-40ac-be62-d606ee9ced50_zps7e7db77b.jpg

Motor Pic

IMG_6041_zps38eccd70.jpg

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Wow, that thing must move out! I drove through Annapolis yesterday, I was on my way back from DC, what a shit hole that place is.

96lazervert

Established Member

Really? I sold my 08' Z 3 weeks ago for 51k. You need to wake up.

wastntime

Established Member
Congrats :burnout:

Thank you. Your ZR1 is a beast!!

Wow, that thing must move out! I drove through Annapolis yesterday, I was on my way back from DC, what a shit hole that place is.

It drives good. I have not really gotten into it yet. I want to make sure all is good with the tune before I rip.

love those car !!!! congrats!!!!

Thank you. they drive amazing
Really? I sold my 08' Z 3 weeks ago for 51k. You need to wake up.

Damn. you made out good.

Looks C6>C7

Agreed

Great pickup OP. Make some vids soon!

Thank you. I plan on it.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Nice! Love silver, and love a C6 Z. Couldn't get any better than that. Sorry if I missed, but what exhaust is on it?

Users who are viewing this thread