Attachments

• TH1bag.jpg
    TH1bag.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 88

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea so I took her out today and stopped by the shop thats working on my RS3 and when I got there one of the employees stated he had to take a pic and send to his daughter.

I was like why and he says she LOVES TrackHawks and can spot one anywhere and stays she is coming down to the shop to see it. I said Ur daughter? And he said yep and im like how old is she? He like 20.

Lol im like its just Jeep but u would not believe how much attention that thing got today its unreal! I got the thumbs up at least half a dozen times and I had ppl showing down in traffic to video it and when I went to get ice cream as soon as I parked it some kid came over with his video camera and started recording smh.

Thing is absolutely wicked. I would encourage ANYONE to buy one of these. Its ability to launch is still mind boggling and u feel so safe in it cause it hoods so well. Cant wait to modify the shit out of this liol.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lots of ppl go E85 with these. Im moving to Tennessee so E85 is available at the gas pump in town there. Yes I would have to upgrade the pumps to the FORE Triple just like I have on my Turbo Mustang.

I agree with Corsa and cam it would sound wicked! I was gonna do cams but im told they are worthless unless u do the heads. U really dont pick up all that much cause the stock cam and heads are pretty dam good. Its another $12k for heads, cam and labor and u pick up like 80 hp.

It does sound way meaner than my Mustang tho lol.

How hard is it get e85 on these? Have to have upgraded pump? Just seems like this thing on e85 with corsa and a cam would be an absolute riot. Sounds like my zr1 honestly from what I’ve heard online.

Have to define WASTE Klaus. Im picking up about 40 hp. Pick up another 40 hp from the billet lid. Thats 80 hp!

There aint a lot of ways to get hp with these with simple bolt-ons. If ur not doing anything different then u got the same setup everyone else has. It really doesn't need E85 and in fact the shop that tunes it doesn't even recommend E85 and says ill make 900 hp on 93 octane and says for a DD its a total waste.

Sure, I could make another 80-100 hp on E85 but then I get 3 mpg lol. I dont need it for that Klaus. I have a 1400 hp Mustang and a 1100 hp 3000 lbs Golf R with RS3 motor lol so thats not what this Truck is about.

Im not trying to stretch every bit of HP I can find. Just every bit I can find on 93 octane.

Its another $5k to go E85 when u build the whole fuel system and go Triple FORE. To me THAT is a WASTE to pick up 80 hp and get AWFUL gas mileage as a DD.

My Mustang has WAY more upgraded shit than this does and would surely benefit from E85 but I run pump gas most of the time and no one says thats a WASTE?

A pulleyed demon blower is a waste on 93 FWIW. Glad you have meth but this thing needs e85.

Thanx! Im gonna put a Killer Chiller in it as well. Overkill for sure I agree lol but everything I own is overkill so it fits right in....:D

Well you ain’t messing around. Very nice.

I do have to agree with Klaus though. This is an overkill build if you don’t plan to run E85. We made ~800 on 93 on our Redeye and nobody wanted to make more than one pass like that before we switched it to E.

Ill take that shit! PM me. How Much? I was just looking to order one. I have Corsa Blk tips tho thanx.

Ive got a lower grill with the trackhakw logo that is led and changes color, brand new.
Let me know if you want it.
Also have corsa black diamonds tips, brand new, let me know if you want those as well.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought you already moved to TN. So when do you actually move there?

Congrats on the Trackhawk. Definitely a great buy guaranteed to provide plenty of (s)miles of fun and enjoyment.

So when will your RS3 be ready? My wife test drive a 2021 A4 and liked it a lot. I have a feeling she might end up with one ('22) when her lease is up on her 2019 Kona.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Total beast and awesome truck! Congrats! We modified my buddies with Livernois 985 kit! One of the fastest vehicles I have ever been in. Blower whine, it's simply stupid! I will have one some day.

View attachment 1715910 Thanx! Well, I got a 3-way Audison Theseis with Duo 5 channel amp and Duo two channel amp along with a Helix DSP. I didnt realize how many dam speaker locations it comes with its freaking awesome! Its even got a 3.5 inch center channel which im pretty psyched about!

I actually bought the Audison stuff for my RS3 build but ive decided to just use stock location stuff like Hertz makes so I dont have to have tweeter pods made. Just dont think it will look right.

Im not even 100% sure if the Audison shit will fit cause the tweeters are a little bigger than usual but nothing sounds better than these. They were $5500 for the 3-way set up lol. Such crazy mark up on stereo equipment!

I have a Focal M Series 10 inch subwoofer in my Mustang with Focal M Tweeters and mids and it only requires .35 airspace for the sub box so u can make a tiny little sub box for it and im gonna do the same for TrackHawk. Id really love the put a 10 inch JL W7 but with box ur talking about 50 lbs. so IDN maybe.

First vehicle ive owned that has had this many speaker locations to work with so im pretty psyched!

Those Cresendo amps are really clean should sound dope! 21 Raptor huh nice!!!!!
It has the Laguna Leather Package, Panoramic Sunroof and Harmon Karkon sound system which is pretty good to my surprise but I will put a serious system in it as im an Audiofile. The interior is pretty nice actually. Got the Alcantara upgrade and its pretty sweet actually!

Would I recommenced as a DD? **** YEA! I thought gas mileage was gonna be a deal breaker but to be honest I was driving an older Dodge Charger waiting for my RS3 to be built and the TrackHawk doesn't get any worse gas mileage than that POS was getting lol so I really psyched about that.

I do find if u put it in Ecodrive and do 70 mph I was getting like 15 mpg. Not too shabby for a 700 hp Truck weight 5300 lbs. It handles really well for a SUV.

I would definitely recommend getting the AirRide setup tho cause I drove a couple others and they didnt ride nearly as nice as this one but they had stock suspension. It seems to be a popular Mod. I like how I can adjust the ride height EXACTLY where I want it to be.

Another thing I noticed and this was told to be by my buddy who has one and u launch a LOT harder when u just STAB the throttle on take off vs. using the Launch Control. I guess being a blower vs. Turbo that seems to work better for this application.

If ur on the fence "Jump over" cause it will blow ur mind how awesome it is! Ive had fast shit my whole life and this is the nastiest thing Ive ever bought hands down!

Lol I did Klaus I just wasn't sure which one I wanted so I bought both. Im gonna sell the Hellcat tho cause not only do I like this more its more practical as I go tow and haul with this.

Not to mention when I stab it with the Hellcat there is a lot of spin and wheel hop. Im sure with suspension mods I could cure SOME of that but the reality is if I lined both up and raced the TrackHawk would obliterate the Hellcat! Wouldn't even be close Klaus!

And the more u modify the Hellcat the worse that launch will become. TrackHawk dont matter cause AWD. And u get a better transmission with the TrackHawk over the Hellcat.

Its a 2018. Yes the AirRide controls how low or high u want it to sit. It really is a comfortable ride it eats pot holes like little bugs lol its awesome!

Fortunately I got a low mile one with some tasteful mods. Guy has about $15k into it and none really make it any faster but he does have the Legmaker CAI kit which is the exact one I was gonna purchase in fact I purchased it for my Hellcat but gonna sell that and return the Legmaker CAI.

Well, to be honest when im in my Mustang I tend to like to stay on the hi way and do hi way rolls and yes my Turbo Mustang would destroy this from a roll no doubt but not from a Dig so I guess they both have different rolls.

I can hook up pretty dam good tho with my Mustang but you just gotta go for a ride in one of these and stab it from a dig to see what I mean.

And this is in stock form so in my mind after I modify this and improve the suspension this thing would destroy my Mustang from a dig but I did just purchase a Traction Control unit I waited (5) dam months to get so maybe after I install that it will be closer but I have had a hard time believing that ANY rear wheel car would have any chance against a modified TrackHawk on the street.

I mean take a look at this video. Melts all (4) tires and hooks like Velcro lol

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
It really doesn't need E85 and in fact the shop that tunes it doesn't even recommend E85 and says ill make 900 hp on 93 octane and says for a DD its a total waste.

Here are dyno sheets from my HC.
#1: 640 is stock
#2: 712 is demon injectors and BAP, 10% lower, intake
#3: 806 is meth + #2.

This is conservatively tuned, there are guys making 820 to 840 with the same set up. Personally $20k is not worth it to pick up 80-90 whp that you can just as well pick up with e85 but YMMV. Sweet ride nonetheless.

upload_2021-8-12_20-44-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-12_20-43-22.png
    upload_2021-8-12_20-43-22.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 57

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Gotta fix a few things on house then sell. Its sure it will sell in like 2 days so no worries. The RS3 sleeves just came and so did the Magnesium rims I ordered (6) months ago lol so probably another 3-4 months im guessing so probably 6-8 months......:rolleyes:

Audi makes a perfect DD.

I thought you already moved to TN. So when do you actually move there?

Congrats on the Trackhawk. Definitely a great buy guaranteed to provide plenty of (s)miles of fun and enjoyment.

So when will your RS3 be ready? My wife test drive a 2021 A4 and liked it a lot. I have a feeling she might end up with one ('22) when her lease is up on her 2019 Kona.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Gotta fix a few things on house then sell. Its sure it will sell in like 2 days so no worries. The RS3 sleeves just came and so did the Magnesium rims I ordered (6) months ago lol so probably another 3-4 months im guessing so probably 6-8 months......:rolleyes:

Audi makes a perfect DD.
Mag wheels? What's the price difference between Carbon and Mag? I've never looked or priced them. Does anyone make a CF wheel for what you're doing?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Audi makes a perfect DD.
Thanks for the update, Brett, and nice to hear that everything is working out for you as far as getting ready to move to TN.

Yeah, my wife really likes the A4 Sedan (S Line 45 TFSI® Quattro). She drove the Q3 (45 TFSI® Premium) first and liked it, but then I suggested she at least drive the A4. They're about the same, price wise. She LOVED the A4. I'm pretty sure that's going to be her next DD.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
6D446EBE-FA28-446C-ABBE-0F6B546AF9BB_1_201_a copy.jpg
A5451C74-33EE-4BE3-B8B2-4EBDA9F18B5B_1_201_a.jpeg
The price difference was pretty close but the Magnesium were a little more. Magnesium is strong and I wanted something a little stronger for the street but since im moving to Tennessee im not as likely to get swallowed up by pot-holes there lol

The Magnesium wheels with Carbon Fiber inserts were $9k but they are 18x9's and weight 13 lbs lol.

Mag wheels? What's the price difference between Carbon and Mag? I've never looked or priced them. Does anyone make a CF wheel for what you're doing?

Thanx Bob! Yea I might pick up another RS3 as a DD. U just cant go wrong with Audi.
6D446EBE-FA28-446C-ABBE-0F6B546AF9BB_1_201_a copy.jpg

Thanks for the update, Brett, and nice to hear that everything is working out for you as far as getting ready to move to TN.

Yeah, my wife really likes the A4 Sedan (S Line 45 TFSI® Quattro). She drove the Q3 (45 TFSI® Premium) first and liked it, but then I suggested she at least drive the A4. They're about the same, price wise. She LOVED the A4.
A5451C74-33EE-4BE3-B8B2-4EBDA9F18B5B_1_201_a.jpeg
I'm pretty sure that's going to be her next DD.

quad

Established Member
Congrats your new car looks awesome! That car will be a lot of fun!

Make sure you don't park the car just anywhere. I know a guy who's had two Trackhawks stolen from him. First one was about 1 year old and stolen last year. Second one he had for a month before it was stolen - brand new 2022 model! And he had to wait 6 months to get it! These cars are high on the list of thieves.

Six Brand New 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks Stolen From Assembly Plant - Mopar Connection Magazine | A comprehensive daily resource for Mopar enthusiast news, features and the latest Mopar tech

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
For sure! These things are in high demand and for a car thief who isn't selling parts they are a blast to joy ride lol but these things are stripped and dumped!

They steal the code from ur transponder so it needs to be kept in a fob guard or Paraday box. If u adhere to that no ones TrackHawk gets stolen but few do or will so they continue to have their fob code stolen and therefore they open the door and start it and take off. Alarm dont go off. Truck thinks the key is there smh.

Congrats your new car looks awesome! That car will be a lot of fun!

Make sure you don't park the car just anywhere. I know a guy who's had two Trackhawks stolen from him. First one was about 1 year old and stolen last year. Second one he had for a month before it was stolen - brand new 2022 model! And he had to wait 6 months to get it! These cars are high on the list of thieves.

Six Brand New 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks Stolen From Assembly Plant - Mopar Connection Magazine | A comprehensive daily resource for Mopar enthusiast news, features and the latest Mopar tech

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
For sure! These things are in high demand and for a car their who isn't selling parts they are a blast to joy ride lol but these things are stripped and dumped!

They steal the code from ur transponder so it needs to be kept in a fob guard or Paraday box. If u adhere to that no ones TrackHawk gets stolen but few do or will so they continue to have their fob code stolen and therefore they open the door and start it and take off. Alarm dont go off. Truck thinks the key is there smh.
Yes I heard about that. I just wonder why Chrysler can't come up with a better system?! What about lojack? All Trackhawks should come with a system like that by default.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Sweet ride! My buddy just got a Ram TRX. His first tank he avg 7.7 mpg....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
LoJack is awesome! I had one in my cruiser at work for years. If u got LoJack ur shit is found in hours not weeks! BUT..... most of the country dis have LoJack.

Seems to be a Northeaster thing mostly but I do see they now have a Nationwide setup which I wasn't aware of and am now definitely gonna get the Lojack thanx for the reminder!

Yes I heard about that. I just wonder why Chrysler can't come up with a better system?! What about lojack? All Trackhawks should come with a system like that by default.

I went and looked at one with every intention of buying but I was afraid of the poor gas mileage. The TrackHawk to my surprise is family decent so adding another 1000 lbs of weight didnt seem like a good idea plus the TrackHawk was just way more badass imo. It wasn't money cause they both cost the same essentially but its dope AF tho no doubt!

Sweet ride! My buddy just got a Ram TRX. His first tank he avg 7.7 mpg....

Users who are viewing this thread