Hey folks I purchased a p1x stage 2 tuner kit dw95 injectors, dw400 pump, VMP plug in play boost a pump, new plugs gapped .028 for my 2011 GT on 5.12.19. I have yet to be able to get it to run right. First the installation, it was a bit tedious do to the aftermarket BMR K member with lowered mounts, CSF radiator and Cobra Jet intake manifold. I would not of gone this route if I knew of all the complications I was going to encounter throughout the install. The first complication when opening the box was a broken fan clip for the wiring harness. Not a big deal. Moving on. Second, the driver side heater hose metal tube has to be bent just right to not interfere with the CJ throttle body motor and the mounting bracket for the supercharger. Next, do to the engine being lowered the supercharger head unit was* resting on the driver side spring perch. I had to raise the motor up and shim the motor mounts. The silicone tube that connects to the scroll outlet to the supercharger was binding up also do to the brake lines and lack of space. Then connecting all the plumbing was tedious also. The space between the throttle body and the coolant over flow is very narrow but doable for the connection process. The hardest part is getting a good seal. The hose clamps that come with the kit are junk. I would not even bother using those. I ordered some strong TBolt style clamps along with 5.5"x4.5" 90 degree 5 ply coupler and a 4.5"× 3.5" aluminum reducer. That mated up pretty good. Other then that it's all a tight fit. Since the installation I have been having nothing but issues. First, the STFT is running at about 1.66 leading to believe a vacuum leak or weak fuel pump. I then smoke tested which led to no leaks. Then I just used compressed air running at 15psi. Using soap and water the only visible leak was at the throttle body position sensor. Leaking through the sealed bearing just barely enough to make some bubbles. I used card board as a gasket to not interfere with the rotational play of the sensor. The leak was small enough it did not make a difference running non aspirated. This fix had no effect. So I then replaced the factory pump with dw400 and bought those tbolt clamps. Now my issue is the vehicle will not stay running for more then 10 seconds till it stalls out. When datalogging the car I'm not getting an AFR reading. STFT and LTFT are both at 1.00. To me this is the front o2 sensor issue so I am now waiting on two brand new sensors that will be here tomorrow. Any other ideas or input would be great. Thanks.