My pride and joy!

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
My boys! Just thought I'd share some pics of my boys! They make me so happy! It's amazing how a child changes your life and your outlook on things. I'd kill for these two.

87db4672.gif

ee5ed598.gif

d10613ba.gif

2b778c97.gif

efb16eac.gif

0864ca89.gif

bullittbuild

Established Member
I have two boys myself. It's awesome being a dad, when you have kids you make the conscience decision to allow your heart to walk outside of your body.

Congratulations :beer:

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Happy healthy kids! congratulations bro....you are very fortunate , couple little champs ya got there .

Whats with the crazy one eyed look? crazy....but cool.....do both your boys do it?

03snkvert

Established Member
Think you would kill for you little boys, Try having a 19 m/o Daughter.

Never understood the draw to kids, until you have one and watch them grow and change right before your eyes. Really puts you life into perspective!

SicShelby09

Banned
I have an 18 month old princess and a 3 month old big guy! Love those little buggers with all my heart. I would set fire to my car in a second for them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking boys, and I can see why you're so proud. I love that second photo with him winking. LOL!

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
cool man, I know the feeling Im a proud father of 2 daughters. Kids turn you into a "softy" but in a good way. lol

stang5_o2002

Established Member
Good lookin kids u have there! I just became a father feb 7 of this year. It really does change how you look at things

Users who are viewing this thread