My second build starting

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
well got my first round of parts : NEW UPDATE (WORKED OUT MY OWN HEAD COOLING MOD)
fore hat, dual gt pumps, stage 1 fpdm, bap wiring upgrade, clutch feeplay mod, cobrabob's shifter gaskets, head cooling mod, billet catch can,
DSC_0008-8.jpg

DSC_0001-5.jpg

DSC_0002-7.jpg

DSC_0003-8.jpg

DSC_0006-11.jpg

DSC_0005-10.jpg

DSC_0007-8.jpg

posi race ported blower, lower intake and dragon setup still on the way !!! will post more pics soon. staring on fuel system tomm. true forged wheels are the way as well. gonna change all fluids & detail as well

well i got the fuel pump in and started to wire fpdm. while installing the head cooling mod i decided to junk that ugly piece that normally goes in the upper hose and drill a hole in the pipe to weld a bung so a anodized fitting and braided hoses would work better and look cleaner. originally had the copper fitting and rubber hose that came with kit(evenflow) and i junked that too. only thing i actually used was the fitting where freeze plug went. i found the same fittings to screw right into that piece i used from the even flow kit. now i dont have a ugly rubber hose running across my valve cover and should be a little more reliable as far as leaks. heres the pipe before welding the bung and will be powdercoated afterwards. sorry for the crude pics. will post a few of pipe all finished up in a few days. if any one wants help doing this let me know. pretty inexpensive if u can just buy fitting that goes where freeze plug was and purchase everything else sep.
DSC_0004-11.jpg

here you can see no more ugly copper fitting or plain jane hose
DSC_0005-12.jpg

DSC_0002-8.jpg

here is the pipe before i welded fitting in after drilling hole to get bung to sit recessed in pipe and after powdercoat should look great
DSC_0009-6.jpg

here u can see hose ran around head and will be shortned once pipe is back from paint
DSC_0006-12.jpg

and the hose will attach directly to ur factory pipe with nice & purdy fittings
go easy on me as i'am no fabricator by any means(lol)
here's a few interior pieces i have been working on too
DSC_0016-9.jpg

DSC_0015-8.jpg

DSC_0017-8.jpg

DSC_0019-7.jpg

DSC_0018-8.jpg

DSC_0012-6.jpg

DSC_0007-8.jpg

gonna do the same setup on my catch can as well

Last edited:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
btw, big thanks too lethal on the great service and fast delivery. don't forget guys we get a discount. u buy a lot in one shot and it def. helps

forcefedcobra

Established Member
btw, big thanks too lethal on the great service and fast delivery. don't forget guys we get a discount. u buy a lot in one shot and it def. helps

No doubt. Over the years I saved more than enough to pay for my whipple with all the stuff I have bought from them.

Is your hat return style Billy? I hated covering mine up under the car. That thing is a work of art!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
no it's returnless. i had too order another fitting the other day and it showed yesterday. i'am thinking maybe going e85 too ?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
no it's returnless. i had too order another fitting the other day and it showed yesterday. i'am thinking maybe going e85 too ?

I assume all their newer top hats have the two fittings so you can do return or returnless now?.................I would have made the swap a long time ago but there arent any pumps with e85 closer than an hour away from me. As soon as a pump goes in near me I will be swapping my 60's for 80's and throwing a BAP on and will burn nothing but corn on high boost from then on.

Users who are viewing this thread