My Turbo Build AKA T76Coupe -- Teksid, Billet 76, Lethal Return, Custom kit, E85

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Think I am gonna have to add some weight in the back to help with traction with the radials it is a handful right now

Can you feed the power in later or does it still have too much? What tire were you on in the video?

blown302stng

Established Member
Sorry the vid quality is crap, my laptop died so I recorded this on my cell from the TV...Should have better quality once I get my laptop back up and running

BTW in this last video the first 2 hits were on 14psi of boost in 2nd gear(working on brake boosting) and the last hit was on 19psi in 3rd just rolling into it

How much power are you making at 14lbs? Are you running an eboost2?

I havent dynoed it with the th400, but with the t56 on 14psi it made around 730rwhp std on kurgans dyno..If I were to guess I would say it is making high 600's through the auto

I am running an AEM Tru Boost right now

Can you feed the power in later or does it still have too much? What tire were you on in the video?

I am limited with what i can do with the AEM Truboost, the power seems to come in pretty hard and shock the tires

I am currently on 295 MT drag radials around 20 PSI in the tires....I prob will try to lower the air pressure down and make some shock adjustments and see if it helps...If that doesnt work I will be testing on the 28" drag slicks

1raresnake

Established Member
Beast mode! I bet it's scary to drive on the street by looking at the vid.

Btw did you ever figure out what was up with the knocking sound?

blown302stng

Established Member
Beast mode! I bet it's scary to drive on the street by looking at the vid.

Btw did you ever figure out what was up with the knocking sound?

Nope, going to wait til the season is over before I pull it back out...Doesnt seem to effect performace and hasnt got any worse so just gonna let it ride til winter

MTBSully

Established Member
Sorry the vid quality is crap, my laptop died so I recorded this on my cell from the TV...Should have better quality once I get my laptop back up and running

BTW in this last video the first 2 hits were on 14psi of boost in 2nd gear(working on brake boosting) and the last hit was on 19psi in 3rd just rolling into it

I havent dynoed it with the th400, but with the t56 on 14psi it made around 730rwhp std on kurgans dyno..If I were to guess I would say it is making high 600's through the auto

I am running an AEM Tru Boost right now

I am limited with what i can do with the AEM Truboost, the power seems to come in pretty hard and shock the tires

I am currently on 295 MT drag radials around 20 PSI in the tires....I prob will try to lower the air pressure down and make some shock adjustments and see if it helps...If that doesnt work I will be testing on the 28" drag slicks
My truboost should be in today since the eboost2 i was sold a month ago was junk. Eboost2 was probably more features than I needed anyways.

blown302stng

Established Member
My truboost should be in today since the eboost2 i was sold a month ago was junk. Eboost2 was probably more features than I needed anyways.

The AEM truboost is a very nice and easy use to controller..I know the Eboost2 has some additional features but nothing to me that was worth the extra $$

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Nope, going to wait til the season is over before I pull it back out...Doesnt seem to effect performace and hasnt got any worse so just gonna let it ride til winter
Have you cut your oil filter open? At the very least, send an oil sample off to Blackstone ASAP. That doesn't sound good, sounds like a rod knock. Good luck man.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
beautiful car...

mine was knocking also I pulled the motor and found piston slap and piston to crank hitting on big throws.

be careful not to wreck the engine or damage the turbo.... remember engine oil runs through it.

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
jeremy, thanks for the mention in the vid! Glad you are enjoyin the car... now go woop on your bro LOL

btw, when am i tuning your mom's car since ive done everyone else's car in the family LOL

blown302stng

Established Member
jeremy, thanks for the mention in the vid! Glad you are enjoyin the car... now go woop on your bro LOL

btw, when am i tuning your mom's car since ive done everyone else's car in the family LOL

your welcome, I might try to get it back down to you this winter after i upgrade injectors

Jon coupe rolls out pretty good and I have about 300lbs on him so he is going to be tough....Avery wants to run me in his TT viper so that will prob happen soon so gonna have my hands full with both of them

Maybe we can bring her stock fusion down for a tune...lol

nanastymach1

Established Member
your welcome, I might try to get it back down to you this winter after i upgrade injectors

Jon coupe rolls out pretty good and I have about 300lbs on him so he is going to be tough....Avery wants to run me in his TT viper so that will prob happen soon so gonna have my hands full with both of them

Maybe we can bring her stock fusion down for a tune...lol

Cant wait jeremy..I can't stop watching the videos u posted that car seems like its so violent and pulls hard all the way..kurgan I'm working on an e85 fuel system and I'm headed ur way soon I'll stay in touch...

blown302stng

Established Member
I think the way it builds boost it seems more violent...I might play with the controller and see if adjusting it changes the way it comes in

blown302stng

Established Member
Car continues to impress me Jeremy. Going to be seeing you guys at the Farm Sept. 14th? My sled is finally back together, I might get to make a few passes for the first time in a year.

Of course not....My wedding anniversary is that weekend so I will be in Savannah...I am thinking a coupe other buddies will have their cars but I am not going to be able to make it

supraman1990

Established Member
Of course not....My wedding anniversary is that weekend so I will be in Savannah...I am thinking a coupe other buddies will have their cars but I am not going to be able to make it

:( Always October unless your going out to the shooutout. Im just crossing my fingers my clutch/input shaft hold out the rest of the season. The head guy of the event as well as myself and a few other people are going to go down to Darlington next month to do some testing for WCF and chck the track out for a possible 1/4 date next year. If you and your group want to come send me a PM and I can get ya some more info on it. It will be a private fully prepped slicks only type thing.

Users who are viewing this thread