My Turds current state.... *pics*

331 LX

Established Member
When we got the car i was 14, and when we got the car sanded down someone had done some shatty work to the quarter panel.. My dad didn't know how long i would keep the car so he did something to make it last for a while. We did a Base Coat / Clear Coat in the Hangar which turned out extremely good. Anyways, 9 years later its time to fix it correctly since the car isn't going anywhere.

Also, with the rain dripping down on the Hatch for so long (sitting in the spoiler) the hatch had a bit of rust on the outside. Not an extreme amount but enough to piss me off, and i don't feel like cutting my hatch all up and replacing the metal so i got a New hatch for the car and will put a 93 cobra spoiler on it. Anyways the pics...

mustang1.jpg

Mustang3.jpg

mustang2.jpg

*Update*

My dad sprayed the quarter once last week and saw a couple spots he didn't like. Buddy of mine was in our shop when he got done and said know one would ever tell but he is a perfectionist. That can be a good thing though. Anyways, On the hood where the cowl is we are going to be doing a Black Pearl that he had left over from painting one of his Mercedes. I think it should look pretty slick. Let me know what you guys think about that also PLEASE!! The rest of the car will be solid black.

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread