my wheels will be for sale soon (pics)

8 YUR SS

Established Member
OK, i am sure now, i will be selling my wheels in a couple of weeks. I have talked about it in the past before but know its for sure. They are Budnik Trilogy 3's. Fronts are 18X8 and the rears are 18X9.5. Tires up front are 245/45 and the rears are 295/35. The wheels look great. One of the fronts has a slight bent on the lip. It has been like that since i bought the truck. The wheel isn't bent, just the lip. One of the rears has a little curb rash but nothing major. Both of these issues can be fixed by any good wheel shop. I would be interested in a set on stockers and some $$. Oh, yeah, these are chevy wheels, bolt pattern is 5X5". I will include my adapters with the sale. The adapters are in perfect shape and they are great because you can find more wheels for a 5X5" than the lightning 5X5.5". These wheels use a two piece center caps. The center cap uses a special tool, to remove it. Any ? or offers just ask. Thanks.
Images hosted by National Lightning Owners Club Member Galleries

32313-1012-17793.jpg

32313-1012-18677.jpg

32313-1012-19107.jpg

32313-1012-19108.jpg

View all images from this gallery

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
oh my god dude ive loved those since ive seen them.......doubt ill have the money and dont know if i want to get rid of my stockers plus my tread is low...i guess i can dream :shrug:

Last edited:

8 YUR SS

Established Member
thanks, i like these wheels alot but i want the stock look with the turbo set up. I am taking offers now on the wheels and tires, i borrowed a set of stockers from one of my friends. Oh, and for the people that dont know, thers wheels sell for about $600 a piece :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread