Mystic Mama's car out of surgery/need helmet and roll cage

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
News just in on Mystic Mama's car; goes on dyno tomorrow but test drive reveals excessive heat in rear tires, 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears are usless on street radials, need outriggers for stabilization, need roll cage, helmet and driving lessons.......HURRY :burnout:

Mystic Mama :p

Evan5469

Established Member
Dyno Numbers

I can't wait to see some dyno numbers. And if you need a place to do a roll cage, there is a place in Glen Burnie called Wolford Brothers that did mine. If you're coming to the dyno day on Saturday you can check it out. I'll find the number in my receipt pile before then too.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
MYSTIC MAMA said:
News just in on Mystic Mama's car; goes on dyno tomorrow but test drive reveals excessive heat in rear tires, 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears are usless on street radials, need outriggers for stabilization, need roll cage, helmet and driving lessons.......HURRY :burnout:

Dang!!! I hate it when that happens!!! All that hard work put into the car and the the darn rear tires succumb to premature excessive heat syndrome! Oh well....I guess you're just going to have to get fatter rear tires Mystic Mama......

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:

:rockon:

P.S. When you sign up for those driving lessons, let me know. I need some too :-D

Users who are viewing this thread