mystichrome fox piks wanted!

VtekII

Established Member
hey doees anyone have the piks of the mystichrome fox with all 04 stuff in it. im trying to show them to a buddy and i cant find the piks. thanks alot for the help

SVTjocson

Banned
A member on here had a '93 cobra with full '04 mysitchrome interior and stock motor. Id love to see a notch like that..

VtekII

Established Member
thanks alot man, i just found his build thread somewhere else through google

[ame=http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1134]Mystic 93 Cobra Project, - Mustang Week Forums[/ame]

snkchmr 1

100_2765.jpg

100_2766.jpg

100_2767.jpg

100_2768.jpg

SaleenSR

Established Member
I think I might go ahead and paint my car mystic chrome now. That color is soo SICK. I have the dash in my car, but not the charcoal color padding. Might switch the black/grey padding for the newer style one. Of coarse my will be TT. Don't tell anyone :-D

SVTjocson

Banned
[ame="http://vimeo.com/7915162"]1 Night of Racing - GRABALANE.com on Vimeo[/ame]

Pause at 2:54. Mystichrome fox?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice looking Mystichrome Fox. A lot of work went into that for sure. I'd like to see a photo of the front with the hood closed. Not sure I like the Terminator hood on the Fox.

Screamin'04

Established Member
Amazing Car...

Pictures don't do Aaron's car justice. He used to be one of the locals in our club and I'm here to tell y'all... That car was a rotisserie build and was the closest thing to perfection that I've ever seen. The only thing on that car that wasn't retrofitted from the 04 was the solid axle. Everything else (including the keyless entry) was 04 Cobra... He did an amazing job!

Users who are viewing this thread