Name one celebrity you hate.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Whats the one celebrity that you hate with every fiber of your being? Theres a lot of douche-nozzles out there but if I had to pick one id say courtney love. I purposefully didnt capitalize her name. Ive seen many a nirvana documentary and i think Kurt would still be alive if it werent for that b-word. I mean her own father despises her so that says a lot. Who's the #1 person you can't stand?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Hate is a strong word, with that said, Kanye and the Kardashians (They count as one, right?)

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
Why waste any of your time 'hating' someone you don't even know? Or will more than likely never even come into real contact with.

Justin Bieber might be a dildo.. but he's not hurting you any. Same go for the Kanye or the Kardashians.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Why waste any of your time 'hating' someone you don't even know? Or will more than likely never even come into real contact with.

Justin Bieber might be a dildo.. but he's not hurting you any. Same go for the Kanye or the Kardashians.
They hurt my eyes and my brain from all the stupidity? :shrug:

KurtDog

Established Member

They are not hurting me directly. But they are helping produce millions of other want to be d-bags that will directly affect me at some point in the future.

I don't really hate them as much as I hate the media for putting them in the spotlight 24/7, and the millions of people who actually care what these shitbags do on a daily basis.

clean92lx

Established Member
Can't stand the kardashians. I don't get why women idolize these idiots that have zero talent and are only "successful" because of kim's sex tape. If it weren't for that tape, they would be ****ing broke, yet people watch them go about their daily lives like it's some kind of movie.

I wouldn't say hate but would say really dislike just based on a YouTube video. And that's Shia Lebeouf for mean mugging a biker, at a red light

Users who are viewing this thread