Name this setup

djhtech

Established Member
Looking to figure out the suspension setup on this photo below.

SB from MW 2010.jpg

Thanks!

bubblehead93

Established Member
not sure what you think we are going to do with just a picture... based on stance might get guesses on type of springs, with or without isolators... but could be coil-overs, could have a SRA vice IRS in the back... perhaps the car owner will see the picture and offer up some info...

r/
Andy

djhtech

Established Member
Thanks Andy,

I'm hoping the same thing.. Owner comes across this thread. I really like the stance and wheel combo on Silver exterior.

94slowbra1

Established Member
Wheel combo is TF chicanes all polished. Tires are anybody's guess. Suspension is low, my guess would be a minimum of coil overs in the front if not at all corners. Rear looks like convention springs due to height.

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
To much of a rake would say front is most likely coilovers also.

I agree, the rake is too drastic; either raise the front a little or lower the rear some. Could just be cut springs in the front to get it that low. I had cut springs in the front, and it was about that low. I didn't like how it rode, so I went with H&R Race Springs w/ Iso's all around. Rides a lot better now, and I don't have to worry about scraping as much as before.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Thats about how low my front is with H&R race springs with no iso's and the spacer out on my Steeda X2 ball joints.

Old pic....
100_1180.jpg

I now have the spacer in.

20150714_112349_zpssaoz2u1b.jpg

Close up of 18" wheels with H&R race springs with no iso's.
20150715_093523_RichtoneHDR_zpsxfqz5on7.jpg
20150715_093552_RichtoneHDR_zpsmtm2ur9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread