NASA telescope discovers large artificial object orbiting a star

mnewxcv

Established Member
well I'm not going to waste any time....

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
They dont know what it is, but its not a planet due to how long the "object" covers up the sun from our perspective.

I have no doubt we will find out its something natural but that little part of me still hopes its some sort of manufactured structure to collect solar energy. Though knowing that that civilization is likely far gone and we are looking at their past.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
lol, god I could make such a bad comment right now

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Completely incorrect headlines written by uneducated journalists. All they can say is that something regularly partially eclipses the light from the star in a manner we have not otherwise observed, yet. They do not know if it is natural, artificial, or just Riddla's massive johnson playing hide the salami with a black hole.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
This is definitely a major concern. If it is what i suspect, we are in big trouble. :nono:

unicronplanetmode11.jpg

TFTM_Unicron_Lithone.jpg

2114743-the_living_tribunal_and_the_spectre_vs_unicron_and_primus_7694.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

wtf is that?

Completely incorrect headlines written by uneducated journalists. All they can say is that something regularly partially eclipses the light from the star in a manner we have not otherwise observed, yet. They do not know if it is natural, artificial, or just Riddla's massive johnson playing hide the salami with a black hole.

It could very well be the presence of a RMJ (Riddla's Massive Johnson) in orbit around the sun.....

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Just in time for all the new Star Wars movie hype. Death Star comments will surely abound across the internet.

jbs$

Established Member
To say the cause of the light blockage is unusual and/or unknown would be accurate. To say that it is artificial when the star in question is over 1,500 light years away and is barely visible with our best equipment, is the utterance of a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread