Natural Sea Sponges for washing your car F/S

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
I have about 20 sponges size large 7"-8"( I bought 40 but keeping 20 to me self hehe)that I got a deal on and just passing it along to fellow SVT detailers these are very soft (hand picked for softness) and of high quality if you never used one befor you are definitely missing out!!
these sell on other sites for $20 and it's sickening to have to pay that
anyone interested you can PM me
the price is $8.00 w/ free shipping per sponge
also note I have a perfect trader rating so rest assure you are dealing with an honest guy and not someone trying to scam you outta your hard earned money and can ship same day or next
Thanx;
Larry V.
update 12 left!!!

Last edited:

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
I figured I would let some fellow SVT'ers in on a great deal .
just check with those guys over there and see how good they are.
haven't been posting much, just a lot of lurking on the board if you are interested in them PM me.
(before they are gone once they are gone they are gone as this is all I have)

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
I don't wash them out,I leave that up to you (wouldn't want to take a chance washing MY car especially my 95 R going by someone else washing the sponge out, you never know. and I'm very anal about all my toys)
these are some of the cleanest sponges out there but they still need rinsed and they are harvested in Florida ( Florida has some of the best sponge farms in the world) not the Bahamas HTH

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
interesting.. im always looking for new stuff to keep the car clean! Right now not too concerned..but after its painted.. i will be.

So whats the difference between these and the sponges you get in the auto stores?? Thats what im usin now.. or a microfiber towel..but it keeps too much "grime" locked in it.. Beautiful SB cobra though! I considered racing stripes on mine also...

Users who are viewing this thread