Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
OIP.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I actually met Billy Bob when I was stationed in the Middle East. He came on a USO tour with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Six from Blossom. Sabrina was in my way so I put my arm around her waist and politely said excuse me. Got a pic with Billy as I was standing Brow Watch with my M500 shottie.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I actually met Billy Bob when I was stationed in the Middle East. He came on a USO tour with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Six from Blossom. Sabrina was in my way so I put my arms around her waist and politely said excuse me. Got a pic with Billy as I was standing Brow Watch with my M500 shottie.
02855412-364A-4B61-BEE3-6B0B96E16B06.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I actually met Billy Bob when I was stationed in the Middle East. He came on a USO tour with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Six from Blossom. Sabrina was in my way so I put my arm around her waist and politely said excuse me. Got a pic with Billy as I was standing Brow Watch with my M500 shottie.
pics or GTFO :D

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
pics or GTFO :D
Found this online, I knew he passed but didn't know what from. In this article is also a pic of him and Sabrina whatever her name is. Like Mellissa Joan Hart or something. They are on one of our ships holding some weapons. Dude lost hella weight, would not have recognized him.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure if the max on ASVAB is still 99. On submarines, a cook has a higher score than a radioman. I was a Sonar Tech, which is the sexual tyrannosaurus of the coners.
I believe 99 is the percentile or how much of the population you scored better than, the actual point score for each ASVAB skill subset use to max out at 80. It doesnt look like they lowered the AFQT for any of the Navy rates so yea, all of those people sold the recruiters "go undesignated and choose your own adventure" dream will be chipping paint with crowbars for a living.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I believe 99 is the percentile or how much of the population you scored better than, the actual point score for each ASVAB skill subset use to max out at 80. It doesnt look like they lowered the AFQT for any of the Navy rates so yea, all of those people sold the recruiters "go undesignated and choose your own adventure" dream will be chipping paint with crowbars for a living.

Don't think they'll trust them with a needle gun?

SGT MERC

Established Member
My son is a MMN (Maintenance Man Nuke) on a sub. He scored so damn high in the ASVAB, he didn't have to re-test. There are 3 categories where you have to have a high enough score in 2 of those 3. He scored well above that score in all 3. He re-enlisted 8 months ago for a stupid high bonus, then set up his personal arsenal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread