NC/SC Meet and Greet

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Hey guys so I started this idea in the upstate chat thread and decided to make it easier on me to keep up with everything I started this thread up. so anyway this meet n greet I was thinking of everyone meeting somewhere, not sure of exact location yet, then cruising up to maybe hooters or really any restaurant in the concord mills area. if everyone would like to do it on a short notice I believe the cars and coffee is next weekend in charlotte if im not wrong we could all meet there. then afterwards we could all cruise down to hooters together hangout some then grab a bite to eat. this event I was planning on having it on a Saturday if we don't do it along with the C&C. this is still just In the planning stage, unless everyone is good with the c&c and it is next weekend. so any questions, thoughts or idea then let me know. also if anyone knows somebody that would like to attend something like this please spread the word. this will not be limited to just the terminators if any other cobra owners or mustang gt owners that would like to attend then I say the more the better. please reply if you are interested and the date that would work for you, now I know that there is no way to pick the perfect day for everyone but id like to try to make it to where anyone that wants to make it can. I would like to do this sometime in September to October. if this event has a good turn out and everyone seems to like it is what I will try to do is have something like this once a month.
thx,
chris

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
i can do maybe somewhere in the middle. don't know the area that well so would be unsure of a good spot to meet. just greenville is a 2hr drive for me.

Dirtymax

Established Member
Sounds like you have a great idea! I don't know anyone in my area besides myself who is an SVTP member. Everyone else is so far away. I would really like to meet some of the other members though.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Ok so if I have it in gaffney I was thinking the gaffney outlet. Not sure if that is a good part of town never been there to know. Basically if there how many ppl could make it. If I had it in Charlotte somewhere how many ppl could make it and finally northern Nc, somewhere between Charlotte and Winston Salem how many ppl could make. Again help me spread the word and let ppl know.
Thx

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
hey guys this is not the meet and greet that im trying to plan. anyway though if anybody would like to join me and the mustang mayham club this thursday up at the discount tire shop by concord mills mall lmk. if someone would like to meet me and cruise there that would be great. it starts at 7pm. btw this is a monthly club meet. it is the last thursday of every month. hope to see some of you guys out there.

Pruitt146

Established Member
Chris if you want to do a meet more halfway for everyone don't do it in Gaffney. There is no where to eat and the outlets suck for parking a large group of cars. Gastonia would be a much better area to try and do this event. Plenty of places to meet and greet as well as a ton of places to eat. Just my .02.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Alright if I was going to have it next Saturday morning like around 10:30 or 11 at the hooters in concord nc up near the concord mills mall. Who would be able to make. If enough ppl is good then that is where and when I would like to have it. I know the manger pretty well and im sure he would be cool with having his parking lot full of really nice cars. It's a nice good area and usually not to bad on traffic in the morning. There is also a twin peaks, Quaker steak, and a cook out in the same area if nobody agrees on hooters.
Thx guys hope we can make this happen really wanting to meet some of you.

jforest

Established Member
Are you talking about this Saturday or next Saturday as in the 27th? I would like to meet some other people also.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Sorry forgot to put the date. Yeah not this Saturday I'll be at the auto fair but it would be next Saturday the 27th. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread