Neat Viper Video

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Put this in another thread, but figured more would like it here.

[video=youtube_share;8GDeTk_zJnI]http://youtu.be/8GDeTk_zJnI[/video]

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Damn, that blue car looks amazing.

Would take this over the z06 10 out 10 times

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn, that blue car looks amazing.

Would take this over the z06 10 out 10 times

Most definitely that blue Viper would be my choice over the Z06 as well. What a gorgeous car. Yep, my choice hands down. :rockon:

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I like how the dyno cell and the little annotations that pop up around the engine show 500+ psi of oil pressure. I think they meant 500 kPa. That would be about 72 psi or so.

I'd take the white Viper and PIIHB (seat install lady).

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
As if I didnt want a Viper enough as-is..! I can totally underatnad where the MSRP comes from now on these cars..

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This car got a slow start but I have to say I think now it will have the same impact over time that cars like the Terminator, C6Z, and Supras have. It's going to be sought after for some time.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
This car got a slow start but I have to say I think now it will have the same impact over time that cars like the Terminator, C6Z, and Supras have. It's going to be sought after for some time.

Tim Kuniskis, who now runs SRT Performance seems to be the real deal and is really giving a shot in the arm to the brand. He freely admits that they screwed the pooch on the launch of the car. I think SRT has big plans for this car.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Beautiful cars. Too bad they'll never be in my price range.

I'd be more than satisfied with a first gen, which is what made me so interested in the viper to begin with.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I was heading up to my mom's place 2 days ago, and I saw a Maserati, followed by a gorgeous black Viper. Of course, both were stuck with me in a traffic jam, so I didn't get a chance to see them move out. :(

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
A car like that just seems like the total driving experience, kicks it to competition 2-3 times it's price while still being able to hold it's own in a straight line for the all out speed aspect. The styling is just that next level over anything for the price new, if I saw one going down the road i'd literally be breaking my neck to look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread