Need a PPI in NC

Jon B.

Dude Manrod
Established Member
I figure that this worked out for me the last time I posted looking for one, maybe it'll work again. It's really a great community we have here!

I'm deployed in Afghanistan until next month hopefully and I can't look at anything myself for obvious reasons. The car is located 35 miles north of Charlotte. In between Salisbury and Concord. I think the town is called China Grove. If anyone around that area can help me out I would really appreciate it. It seems it's about 100 miles or so from me in Fayetteville, so I can buy whoever looks a beer or something when I get home. That is if looking at and driving another Cobra isn't good enough for you! I can get the details to the person helping in a PM or email.

Thanks SVTP,
Jon
[email protected]

Jon B.

Dude Manrod
Established Member
Why not? I've had someone do it once for me on this board and he was a great guy, and did a really good job. I figure I won't get screwed because the likelihood of someone just going to see a car just to tell me a lie is slim. If someone doesn't care, they just won't offer to help. If they are gonna take the time to help someone out I imagine that they'll do it because they actually want to help, not to screw me. I'd do the same thing for someone if they asked for it, i'm just not in that position right now. If it doesn't happen, i'll live, it never hurts to ask.

Jon

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'd do it for you if it were a little closer but that is still probably 2 hours from me. If I am headed down that way for work though anytime in the very near future I will shoot you a PM.

Good luck,
Ryan

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Good luck on your deployment. Be safe. I hope you'll find someone who can assist. Since it's in China Grove could the Doobie Bros. help? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope it all works out.

Jon B.

Dude Manrod
Established Member
I'm not familiar with the Doobie Bros enough to get that. :shrug: Thanks for the bump though!

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread