Need a shop

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Is that your black Marauder with the Vortech? I've seen it there I think.

Nope...but, that's a friend of mine that I sent to Aric...

Mine will be getting a NEW Trilogy Motorsports Twin Screw to be released in the next couple of months....
:thumbsup:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I think there was a close resemblence to a "Enron scandal" in this thread.
Posts got lost :(

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I know weird!!! :??:

Yeah and whats other posts get deleted all of a sudden in a thread that you can't see that concerns me.
Everyone here saw the posts like I did ,
and now its like poof* they were never there and thats not good for us information wise.
That could cost someone thousands of dollars cause of a deleted post and thats not right or even help them make a descision to use them ( dealer or whatever ) but they should have the right to see it all before its deleted.

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
IN the beginner of this thread Modular power house never did my nitrous install another shop did(they dont work on mustangs or performance cars). I had contacted MPH and felt like it didnt seem important to them. Tim seemed short on the phone when I had called. So I felt he kind of acted like a jerk. Tim called me 2 days later and apologized and I said that it was cool and that he changed my whole attitude about them and we had worked out personal issue. THey do care about the customer and I do plan to use them in the future. So the question now is why did posts get deleted that help explain the resolve of a complaint.....

flak

Established Member
From my point of view I saw something more significant.

Understandable. But that wasn't my intention , I just wanted to clear things up .

I understand you have to watch for peeps trying to advertise for free, but if you look I very seldom ever post here so I obviously wasn't looking for free press.

The air is cleared with the poster, thats all I was concerned with.

Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Understandable. But that wasn't my intention , I just wanted to clear things up .

I understand you have to watch for peeps trying to advertise for free, but if you look I very seldom ever post here so I obviously wasn't looking for free press.

The air is cleared with the poster, thats all I was concerned with.

Thanks

NP :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread