need advice on these wheels

ed209

Established Member
typefmustang1.png

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Advice to what? The fact that they are hideous IMO? Looks like the are from a Honda

ed209

Established Member
lol, i forgot that the collective age of this forum is 40+.... i guess i am barking up the wrong tree. those are ssr type fs, far from junk.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
lol, c'mon gramps, it ain't 1995 anymore...

Class never goes out of style and some things will never have style.

Never said it was a bad wheel, just looks like garbage, and u r not asking advice it seems, u r wanting validation of your choice. Sorry, not gonna get it from me.

Good luck. :beer:

ed209

Established Member
that is the thing though, aesthetically they hit all the right cues except for the color. i guess i just didn't expect such a harsh negative reaction. i've posted this across quite a few forums and the responses have been wildly different than they have here.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I personally don't like the color, gold and blue doesn't look good on subi's and I don't like it on stangs either. If that was a machined finish though it would look alright

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Type Fs are awesome wheels, had a set on my sti. Never been a fan of gold. They do make them in silver. It's your car get what you like not what people on here tell you is cool. Thumbs up for originality and not going with forgestar, RTR, amr like EVERYONE else.

kona12

Established Member
I like it. me like to stand out , but to each its own. certain ideas take a while to grow on u.WTH Go for it..

PushingSpokes

Established Member
If you like it then do it. You'll need some H&R springs to get it that low though. They are superlight at only 21lbs. I like them. Then again nobody likes my wheels until they see them at the track.

ed209

Established Member
If you like it then do it. You'll need some H&R springs to get it that low though. They are superlight at only 21lbs. I like them. Then again nobody likes my wheels until they see them at the track.

i'm already lowered on ultralites and i still want to go lower, i'm thinking sportlines or full coils.

typefmustang3.png

ed209

Established Member
lol, amazing. everyone but the mustang fanbois seem to love them, including some people with some very eclectic automotive tastes. i guess svt is still churning strong in the previous era...

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I like them in gold, not the bronze.

At least they are different and not the same matte black wheels that everyone puts on their cars.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread