need help Aurora CO

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
treat it as if you were buying it. The guy pretty much bought the car already modded and doesn't know alot of the details. it looks like an eaton is on it and I always worry about SC a non built motor. Says he has 10 inch rims on the back running only 245 tires. Do you live close?

Thanks.

Bill

I can PM my phone number if you would like.

Last edited:

19turbo95

Established Member
Okay sounds good. The link on Ebay said Aurora and thats where I'm at. I will get in contact and try to meet up with him on Saturday.

19turbo95

Established Member
Alright checked out the car a little bit ago. Very clean car. Mileage on it as of now is 20,357. He said oil change and detail will be done when sold. Heres the details on it.

Exterior- Did not see any major dings or dents. No large scratches or even small ones from what I saw. Convertible top was clean and no tears. Windshield had one pit and star. No signs of body work or repainting. Good 9.5/10

Interior-Looks almost brand new. Driver floor mat has normal wear. All gauges worked correclty. No tears in leather and have very litle wear. 9/10

Engine-Clean engine bay. No obvious leaks up top. All fluids looked pretty clean. Belt was in good condition. Looked underneath and no signs of leaks. Engine sounded healthy, no ticks or abnormal noises, operating at normal temperature. At idle it's pretty quiet and while reving has a nice tone.

Transmission and chassis-Clutch engaged okay and shifted into gears smooth, brakes still have good life.

Aftermarket parts-SVO supercharger, Red top injectors, K&N air filter, some kind of K-member brace, subframe connectors, lowering springs, forgeline wheels that look like 17x9 and 17x10 but might be smaller, tires are 275 in back, front tires are goodyears that are pretty much new and rear tires are pirelli which will need replacement soon, Bassani headers, cat back exhuast with looks like it has a dent in the left rear tail pipe by tire but may be the design.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
may I ask if it had good acceleration and braking? Would you buy the car?
would you mind PM me a number I can talk with you.

Last edited:

19turbo95

Established Member
I would buy it. I didn't really drive it much just because I didn't want anything to happen. He brought it up to my work and it's in a really busy area. Sent you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread