Need help finding a banjo bolt for 00R Brembo Calipers

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
So in the haste of rushing and tired at the same time, I over-torqued one banjo bolt earlier this evening. Snapped in two pieces BUT luckily I was able to remove the piece inside the caliper. Supposedly it's a M10X1 29mm(or 1.15") bolt. Looks to be an aluminum piece. I found a similar banjo at Autozone (since the mishap happened at 9pm) but it's too long and appears to be metal. I will try the Ford dealership, Napa, and O'Reilly's first thing in the morning but wanted to know if there's any speed shops within reasonable distance of La Habra area that may sell these.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Really trying to make Knotts :(

32V SVT

Established Member
Did you try Earl's in Hawthorne??? Those guys have or make pretty much anything Hydraulic...
You could even try Goodridge in Torrance, but I think they would be closed today... (Saturday)
The only other thing I could suggest is maybe a Napa auto parts store... They carry some brake fitting parts if you know
the exact size and length etc... (Which you posted in your note) Good luck!

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
I found one at Napa. It's a little on the shorter side but so far no leaks. I'll be able to make Knotts but will have to baby it until I can sorta bed the pads properly.

Users who are viewing this thread