Need help finding Mac mufflers...

Toplesss

Established Member
I am taking the Flowmaster catback thats on my car and having the Flowmasters removed and some Macs put in their place. I ordered a set of Mac mufflers, 2.5" off set inlet, offset outlet, but they are on the opposite sides. I need to have offset inlet,offset outlet both on the same side of the muffler. Anyone know where I can get these? Ive searched high and low and cant locate a set without buying the entire catback.

Cliffs: Where can I buy a set of 2.5" Mac mufflers with offset inlet, offset outlet both on same side of the muffler?

Thanks

RGrossman

Established Member
Mac won't sell them. They are custom made like that for the catback (at least thats what I was told). My simple solution and it fits is use the center in/center out muffler. Each muffler just slides more towards the middle of the undercariage, kinda how Bassani has their setup. They have the center in center out in stock ready to ship. Anything else and I think you have to modify the piping.

Last edited:

Toplesss

Established Member
I made some calls today and still couldnt come up with the right offset mufflers...everyone says they dont make them. Im gonna skip the Macs and get something else. Like you said, the center inlet/outlet would work, but Im gonna try another brand instead.

Thanks for the reply,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread