Need Help (from someone in CA)

kpinco

Established Member
Spring is close and looking to do some mods to my car. I've been patiently waiting for Bassani to come out with exhaust and decided to call them.

I talked to their R&D guy (Kurt) and asked when they plan to come out with exhaust system for our 2013 GT500. He said if I dropped mine off - I'd have one!!!! Problem is mine still in hibernation in CO!

Kurt said if I could find someone local to Bassani (Anaheim, CA) they would design one for production. They haven't been able to get a hold of a 2013 and want to come out with a Quad tip system. If someone is willing to give Kurt your car - you'll get the first Bassani exhaust!!! I'm hoping I'll be the second person!

If you're interested - please call and ask for Kurt ((714) 630-1821) and let me know!

Thanks!!!

reason4treason

Established Member
wish i thought to ask those guys because i was looking for something like that 2 months ago and i do live in CA.

mine can be seen on the Cerritos Ford website now. they were asking 62 for it, and now a month later it's down to 59.

Snoopy49

Established Member
wish i thought to ask those guys because i was looking for something like that 2 months ago and i do live in CA.

mine can be seen on the Cerritos Ford website now. they were asking 62 for it, and now a month later it's down to 59.

What a deal, $236 over MSRP for a used 2013 GT500 with 3,138 miles.

kpinco

Established Member

You can still take it to Bassani! :)

What a deal, $236 over MSRP for a used 2013 GT500 with 3,138 miles.

Are you interested? Bassani has a great sound. Had their headers and exhaust system on my 2003 and loved it.

Thanks!

Tcbteng

Established Member
Kpinco, I sent you a text a couple days ago. I am in Cali and wasn't looking for exhaust, but in this situation would be willing to run down there.

If you still need someone: (707) 771-9105.

Travis

kpinco

Established Member
Kpinco, I sent you a text a couple days ago. I am in Cali and wasn't looking for exhaust, but in this situation would be willing to run down there.

If you still need someone: (707) 771-9105.

Travis

Travis - good talking to you and thanks! Will get in touch with Bassani tomorrow and will get back to you.

Thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread