Need help identifying a set of wheels

matt5058

Established Member
I've seen these maybe a couple of times before but I can't remember the name at all, can anyone help identify these wheels (the ones on the blue Stang)? Thank you.

IMG_0912.JPG

Edit: Also, if anyone knows what wheels these are, I'd appreciate that as well.
2006 Mustang GT Exterior.jpg
2006 Mustang GT Exterior (2).jpg

Last edited:

matt5058

Established Member
Niche Lucerne on the blue car.

Black car looks like an OE Wheels deep dish Cobra R .

Thanks for your help. I checked out the Niche Lucerne on their site and it says they don't fit my year/model Mustang, but I think that may because they come in a 10" wide all around, which most people seem to think won't fit S197 Mustangs, but obviously with this pic and other examples, that can't be the case. I wish I knew what size tires are on that blue stang.

As far as the bottom ones go, I figured they might be Cobra R wheels but I haven't seen them in that color/size. They look bigger than an 18, right? I have seen some 20" Cobra R wheels but pretty much only in chrome or some type of black chrome, and then one set in silver, on a car I spotted on another forum, which is impossible to find I guess.

debit_free_2010

Established Member
Thanks for your help. I checked out the Niche Lucerne on their site and it says they don't fit my year/model Mustang, but I think that may because they come in a 10" wide all around, which most people seem to think won't fit S197 Mustangs, but obviously with this pic and other examples, that can't be the case. I wish I knew what size tires are on that blue stang.

As far as the bottom ones go, I figured they might be Cobra R wheels but I haven't seen them in that color/size. They look bigger than an 18, right? I have seen some 20" Cobra R wheels but pretty much only in chrome or some type of black chrome, and then one set in silver, on a car I spotted on another forum, which is impossible to find I guess.

It looks like those Niche wheels are available in 20x9 with a +35 offset, and 20x10 +40.

It appears that car has a staggered setup.

GT500 with a staggered set.

unnamed-2_O60.gif

Users who are viewing this thread