Need help installing 4.6 into 66

Mark58

Okay I may be in over my head but this looks like the forum that may be able to help me out. Not sure if I should be posting this in a different section though. But here goes. I keep changing directions on this car and hope I will be able to continue in this final direction. I bought a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII for the motor. I bought a 1997 mustang for the 5spd and rear end all pretty straight forward so far I think. Then I stumbled upon a guy selling the heads and suppercharger off a 2003 cobra so I bought that setup to put on the lincoln motor. Thats where I am way over my head and need someone to help me out on what I need to finish the project. But first I need to ask will the cobra stuff work on the lincoln motor? Will I need to get a new timming chain cover? what cools the super charger? Do I need to get a new ignition system or will the old lincoln coils and plug wires work? Has anyone else on here done anything similar with a thread I can look at? What heating setup do I need since the heater fan motor sticks out of the firewall and can't be used? I am sure there will be way more questions but I have to start somewhere.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread