• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle

Need help: IRS Diff Rebuild

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by cobralvr01, Apr 21, 2017.

1. cobralvr01

cobralvr01 Active Member Established Member

Usually I try to buy from American Muscle because they've always done right by me. I'm trying to do a full rebuild on a 2003 Cobra IRS center diff with 4.10 gears. Unfortunately, I've only rebuilt live axles and have no experience on what parts/kits are needed (I'm going to have a shop rebuild it for me). Every time I go on AM to get advise on what parts to get, I get advise that is different than the last or is just complete crap. Can someone on here help me out? What kit(s) do I need to rebuild the center diff of my IRS and throw 4.10's in there as well?

2. cobralvr01

cobralvr01 Active Member Established Member

After reading the recent reviews, some of the threads on here, and haven't received a response yet (usually response was within hours), if I don't get a response by Monday morning, I will be shopping through LMR from now on. I'm really frustrated now with the level of service AM has declined to. It seems they've hired a bunch of people that have slightly modified cars, know nothing about Mustangs, throw a catalog in front of them and unleash them. It used to be nothing but real Mustang experts. AM is turning into an electronic version of "that aisle at Autozone".

3. brightwhitert

brightwhitert New Member

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk