NEED HELP PLEASE!

NotSatisfied

Established Member
It's really progressing nicely. So are you painting it yourself?

A friend of mine is, he has a very nice paint booth (see pic). He is the Head of Paint and Body at a local dealership. He does excellent work
IMG_4493.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Goocher0310th

Established Member
that first drive is going to be great. You've been very patient in this whole process, having a new to you car and not being able to drive it for almost 2 months has to be excruciating.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice painting setup. Can't wait to see photos after you finishing the sanding, buffing and re-assembling.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Looks awesome,,

To me it needs something on heat exchanger to finish off the nose,,
Chrome cobra rear Inserts on rear.

How fat did you go on rear tires ?

LS WUT

Established Member
View attachment 1750262View attachment 1750263View attachment 1750264

Car is done. BCForged MLE52 wheels and tires go on next week.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Yellow has never been a color of mine I’d ever own. Just isn’t my cup of tea. However I think you’ve shown me a new leaf. I doubt you need this, but… great job man. With the struggle you’ve endured with this car since day one, and you never lost hope and sold it. That’s truly a relentless quality that not all can relate to. Some give up because a shift boot doesn’t fit right. Astonishing car my friend, enjoy the hell out it now. Great work.

NotSatisfied

Established Member
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Yellow has never been a color of mine I’d ever own. Just isn’t my cup of tea. However I think you’ve shown me a new leaf. I doubt you need this, but… great job man. With the struggle you’ve endured with this car since day one, and you never lost hope and sold it. That’s truly a relentless quality that not all can relate to. Some give up because a shift boot doesn’t fit right. Astonishing car my friend, enjoy the hell out it now. Great work.

Incredibly kind words, I really appreciate it. Yeah it’s been a journey. A tough and stressful one. I’ve had to make sacrifices to bring this car up to speed. I’m glad im done

LS WUT

Established Member
Incredibly kind words, I really appreciate it. Yeah it’s been a journey. A tough and stressful one. I’ve had to make sacrifices to bring this car up to speed. I’m glad im done

You’ve earned them. Feel free to reach out if I can assist in anyway.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I just can’t believe that I actually love this color!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cj428mach

Established Member

I agree, I'm not a yellow fan but screaming yellow is a different beast.

I really wished I had gone screaming yellow, plus the dark interior is perfect. I think a terminator should be flamboyant, saying look at me and if you want to try me........good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread