Need opinions fast!!

pbdrew15

Established Member
Found this lightning for sale and the guy is willing to let it go for what I think is a fair price of 6K but I'm looking for your guys opinions on if it sounds like a safe bet or not. I guess it runs at about 12psi on the supercharger, has upgraded pumps, other supporting mods as well and only 90k on the truck. If anyone can provide their opinion and recommendations I would def appreciate it. Also the seller isn't the one who did the mods, just bought it as is and he doesn't seem to be the type who really knows his cars and that sort of information other then what the original owner passed on to him. Thanks for the help!

99 JEEP Rockcrawler / supercharged Gen1 Lightning FS/FT

List of mods and info:

its a 94 , w/ only 90,000 miles give or take some. all original miles. 400+ hp w/ 12# boost
351 windsor v-8 w/ GT-4o heads , long tube headers , MSD ignition , Vortech V-2 supercharger and custom intercooler( $6000 kit )
Tranny is Auto w/ shift kit and factory upgraded valving
Snow performance Methane /water injection kit ( nozzle needs to be re-tapped in the intake tube, thats the tape in the pic to hold the nozzle in right now)
the rearend has a posi-traction
Tires are maybe 50-60% tread
HID lights
56" rancho traction bars on the rear axle
3/5 DJM lowering kit
custom front bumper ($600)
roll pan in rear
hard teaneue cover ( has a few dings , and needs the lock replaced , and needs shocks if left on the truck)
in cab gauges and gauge pillar
fiberglass Cowl hood ( $700)
tinted windows
light covers

Butterybunz

Established Member
Cool truck, I would do it if everything checks out. I'm no mechanic so I wouldnt buy it, but if you know how to fix shit then ya do it.

Users who are viewing this thread