Need some 1993 Cobra inspiration..

PJM99

Established Member
thanks for the pics and the compliments. I'm going to have to break down and get frame connectors. I feel it's the best I can do to further preserve the car. I plan to have them painted to match the underside though. But I'm not going to paint the whole underside.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
C0BRA93 said:
img_0092.jpg

img_0088.jpg

img_0205.jpg

img_0207.jpg

Bringing another post back from the Dead :thumbsup:

Anyway... Are the wheels on this Cobra Aftermarket? Or are the stockers widened?

There are some damn nice fox Cobras in this thread :rockon:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Its offical, Im in love with the Vibrant Red Cobra, now I need one !

WOW 666 posts when im in love with the Vibrant Red Cobra, is this devilish ?

DAMN I hope so !

Last edited:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
If I were to guess I'd say yes they must have been widened (spelling?) a bit. Tire looks flush with rim lip; not bulging like a typical 275-40 would do. Could possibly running some sort of spacer to kick them out closer to fender lip. Irregardless it looks dam good to me.

vemom93

93 sssSVT said:
Soooo... Anybody know what the deal is with these wheels?

Hey its my cobra. The wheels first are 5.0 resto gt offset wheels. They are just the 17x8.5s. I replaced the cobra front brakes with the gt front brakes now they sit regularly in the front. The back there is nothing i could do about how far they are out because its just how wide the rear end is. The tires are goodyear eagle f1 gsd3s, and they are 275 series. The front is 245 series. I have new pics, and a few vids if anybody wants to see em they are on streetfire.net search 93 cobra. Should be the one that talks about lm exhaust on it. Just re did the block with all forged internals. SLP pistons and whatnot. Gonna put a supercharger on it. lowered compression to 8.1. Not sure weather to go kenne bell 2.2 blowzilla or a vortech s trim. Need some inspiration for either one or the other.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Hey Cobra93, Please post some pics with the car now. I would like to see how the wheels sit on it. It looks good in the back to me.
If I could do it again I'd go Turbo. Even though my Vortech is great. When I take it out of storage I'm going to "massage" it a little more to get some more power. Anyway, I'm think of getting the chrome aftermarket 93 Cobra's. I have GT rotors on the front know anyway. Thanks for the info. :beer:

asusmilinbob

Established Member
Good Lord man that wuz cool! If you were recording, shifting and driving in traffic like that maybe you should try out for that Roush Driver X show :) That settles it...i must buy another 93! BRING ON MORE PICS N' VID's mi amigo's!

:coolman:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
C0BRA93 said:
Hey its my cobra. The wheels first are 5.0 resto gt offset wheels. They are just the 17x8.5s. I replaced the cobra front brakes with the gt front brakes now they sit regularly in the front. The back there is nothing i could do about how far they are out because its just how wide the rear end is. The tires are goodyear eagle f1 gsd3s, and they are 275 series. The front is 245 series. I have new pics, and a few vids if anybody wants to see em they are on streetfire.net search 93 cobra. Should be the one that talks about lm exhaust on it. Just re did the block with all forged internals. SLP pistons and whatnot. Gonna put a supercharger on it. lowered compression to 8.1. Not sure weather to go kenne bell 2.2 blowzilla or a vortech s trim. Need some inspiration for either one or the other.

Has it rubbed any in the rear? Rolled fender lips?

vemom93

93Cobra#2771 said:
Has it rubbed any in the rear? Rolled fender lips?

Yeah it rubs. Destroyed the sides of my new gsd3s... I am going to a body shop here pretty soon to get the fenders rolled, and new paint.

Users who are viewing this thread