Need some Bassani parts

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
Hey All,

I'm trying to get things lined up to get the L back together again.

I bought a full exhaust (Dynatech LTs, high-flows and Bassani X-pipe and catback) second hand, but it did not come with the hangers or mounting brackets. I've got the pipe-side of things (welded to the pipes), but I'm missing the truck-side of the mounts.

I've dropped Bassani an email asking to buy these separate, but I've read past posts about people not being able to get replacement Bassani parts without proof of purchase (which I don't have). I'm going to give them time to reply, but I thought I'd stoke the flames here too. Anybody got some spare hangers available or have their's apart enough to document the dimemsions to same me some R&D in the fab work if I have to make them?

There's no rush (for any who know me, that'll be pretty freakin' obvious! :smmon: )

Thanks Guys (and Gals),
Herb

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
To close the loop for anyone searching in the future....

Bassani will sell the hardware kit separately for $65 :banana: . This kit includes all of the mounting hardware originally in the kit (minus mufflers, X-pipe and tailpipes). It comes with four SS u-clamps, the urethane hangers an all the nuts, bolts, SS spacers and SS brakets. I couldn't round up the materials and fab it for much less (as I don't have any SS drops lying about).

The part number it ties to is 54150L-4 (that's the part number for the catback). I called and got them on the way today.

Herb

Users who are viewing this thread