Need some gauge pics

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
I have the Autometer NV gauges (Water, boost, and A/F meter) and are not really into the green color they have had. With my dimmer they look almost perfect in the car but would like something different. Post up some pics of your gauges and what they are. I will get mine up tomorrow. :banana:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
dsc00270ag9.jpg

Speedhut and Aeroforce. I definitely would recommend you buying the Aeroforce.

svtcobra101

Established Member
im really thinking of throwin in some gauges myself...what do u guys think of the autometer nexus???..they seem like alot of bs to mess with..i really likin those NV ones... i gotta give those a +1 in ur car they look nice/clean

Comp04svt

Established Member
I wouldnt mind knowing about those Nexus gauges myself, and how the backlighting matches the factory color.

I have one NV water temp gauge, and it is nice...but my only complaint is that it is bright as hell. I wish they still made the Lunars.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I am about to order the aeroforce gauges. I wasn't sure what color combo to get. How does that green match up?

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I ran the Nexus gauges in my S197 and swear they made them specifically for that Mustang, they are absolutely beautiful and the easiest gauges I've ever installed. I don't think they would go well with the Cobra though...

Here are some pics of the S197 w/ Nexus gauges.

SOSPod.jpg

interior.jpg

s197_3.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
04 sleeper. How much were those gauges?

They look great!

Just as an FYI, those gauges are also available with the face lighting that is very similar to the factory electro-luminescent gauges. They offer them either way, so make sure you specify...

Users who are viewing this thread