Need some help in Chicago - Anybody want drag tires? NOT A FOR SALE POST

TermiCustomer

Established Member
Hello,

Somebody in Chicago is selling a wheel and tire combo. Their essential job does not permit them the time to dismount the tires to ship me the wheels (to me in Philadelphia), so they are trying to sell the combo locally.

The tires are barely used Hoosier R7 295/30R18. I do not want or need the tires, and shipping a combo of wheels and tires together is FAR more complicated than shipping just wheels, based on weight and size. It has to be shipped freight, which is much more time consuming than dismounting tires. You end up paying about $250-300 for the pair of tires (retail $810 for a new pair of these tires) after I pay you for the wheels.

I need someone who could buy the combo of wheels and tires from the original seller, dismount the tires (you keep the tires!) and FedEx ship me the two wheels. You don't have to do anything special. Take them to FedEx, they can pack them into two separate boxes, I cover all of the shipping fees, and tire dismounting fees.

I am ready to pay you the price for equivalent new wheels. These are a bit hard to find. I can provide my 100% evilBay feedback to anyone serious

Please let me know if you are interested, I will contact the seller.
Thank you for your help

EDIT: Please disregard. They're gone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread