Need some help. Need a new tuner.

bturner26

Established Member
I wanted to know who everyone is using to have work performed on their mustangs. Mine is a 2004 Torch Red Terminator and I was getting ready to have MPH do the usual first round of mods....tune, pulley, springs, intake, etc.

To my dissapointment.....they have moved up north. Can anyone reccomend a good, honest shop in the Metro Atlanta area.

Thanks in advance.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Brooks speed said if there are enough of us here in atlanta he would come up and do a dyno day local.
I would commit one spot for dyno.

Last edited:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Mo's Speed Shop is the new MPH. I believe Tim said something about him being able to link up via Jeff's computer to tune.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Tim @ MPH recommends Brooks Speed in Tifton.

Tim said same to me a long time ago.

Mo's Speed Shop is the new MPH. I believe Tim said something about him being able to link up via Jeff's computer to tune.

Something about tuning long distance just doesn't appeal to me.
To many things can go wrong and just not the same as if the tuner is right there working on your car IMHO.

2001blkR

Established Member
Have heard good things about Injected and Brooks Speed. I dont know where i'm gonna go now since mph moved. I'm in if Brooks comes up to Atl.

bturner26

Established Member
Thanks for all of the help. I've decided to have my work performed at Mo's Speedshop. Jeff and Brandon from MPH have opened in Dallas, GA.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Have heard good things about Injected and Brooks Speed. I dont know where i'm gonna go now since mph moved. I'm in if Brooks comes up to Atl.

I talked to Eric @ Brooks today and he said if we have 3 people he would make the trip here so we need one more.
Anyone else want to do a tune with him for $400 plus whatever dyno is ?

2001blkR

Established Member
Not sure when my car will be back on the ground again, waiting on bruce's bushings to get here. Probably a month or so bc work is hectic right now.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Not sure when my car will be back on the ground again, waiting on bruce's bushings to get here. Probably a month or so bc work is hectic right now.

Hey 2001blkR,
I am in no rush as a month or two is fine we just need to find one more person.
Email me and lets keep in contact.
I will shoot you my email as well.

Update ,
looks like we have a 3rd and 4th so looks like a deal just need to coordinate day and time later on.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I need a tune on my KB 2.2 04 cobra. does Eric have experience with twin screws?

I would say so considering he has one on his GT500.

Plus like weems said,
Tim @ MPH recommends Brooks Speed in Tifton.
I was told the exact same thing by Tim as well right before he closed his shop.
He is doing a dyno tune session March 22nd in covington at Coupe Performance,Inc
So far 3 have committed and there is still room for 1/2 more that day in the afternoon.
Price is right to.

Users who are viewing this thread