Need Suspension Advice

175RangerBoy

Established Member
I'm beating a dead horse, but here it goes.

I recently bought a 2003 Terminator with only 15,000 miles. It has a few goodies but a stock suspension. I'm looking to not spend a lot and the goal is for better steering and a smoother ride. I do not care about stance or how low it is. I definitely want to keep the car somewhat as original as I can. Any recommendations from the maximum motorsports collection would be great. Thanks!

PC03GT

Established Member
I'm beating a dead horse, but here it goes.

I recently bought a 2003 Terminator with only 15,000 miles. It has a few goodies but a stock suspension. I'm looking to not spend a lot and the goal is for better steering and a smoother ride. I do not care about stance or how low it is. I definitely want to keep the car somewhat as original as I can. Any recommendations from the maximum motorsports collection would be great. Thanks!
I recently did solid rack bushings, steering shaft, shocks/struts, and h&r race springs. Overall it made a huge difference, drives like a new/old car

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You're not going to get smoother than stock. I would look over the suspension and replace anything worn or rotted. Beyond that leave it alone.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Adjustable shocks & stuts. Maybe bushings if their cracking. Otherwise with only 15k, I’d leave the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread