Need SVTP's help. Friend has fallen on hard times!

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
http://www.gofundme.com/silasfamilyfund

I've never posted something like this before but seeing my friend go through what he's going through is pretty awful.
I've seen SVTP come together on things like this and help spread the word to help people out.

I set up a funds jar at work and after a month it failed horribly. He received a whopping $151 and that's including a the $100 I put in which is really sad for a company to not even come together to try to help.

If you guys could help in anyway and spread it on FB, that would be truly awesome.

Thanks guys!

*EDIT* For those of you who can't view it the details on mobile phones

I'm setting up this fund for a fellow co-worker/good friend of mine.

October of this year John and his Fiance gave birth to their first child Silas. With many complications to follow from not only the child but his Fiance as well.

The child was stuck in the birthing canal and has neurological issues and is currently having to be tube fed. He has already had one surgery and has many needs such as therapy and will have to travel out of town to Ft. Worth for more testing.

Family has been out of work for roughly 2 months. With no FMLA available and a small amount of vacation/sick time already exhausted they have fallen upon hard times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to help with travels expenses, medical and general expenses.

Thanks!

Last edited:

crazyj0n

Established Member
I don't see how 51 dollars donated in a month is "failing horribly" What are you expecting out of this thread?

Also can the hospital be held accountable in any way for the birth injury? Have they tried seeking legal advice?

Users who are viewing this thread