Need to find a GOOD shop in VA beach area

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
moving to great neck area and need to find a good shop who can put some cams and springs in as well as tune it.

thanks
kent

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
Just like Stew said, JJ @ WMS or Excessive Motorsports in Northern Va.

+100. If you don't mind driving all the way to Manassas then Excessive Motorsport is a great place. They did 90% of my modifications. Woodbine Motorsports is also a great place if you don't mind driving a little further North into Maryland.

steeltoe

Established Member
acbus racing i think thats the name of the shop. Ed Clark is the tuner in Va Beach. he has tuned 99% of the lightnings in the area. pm Evil_SVT he will help you out.

steeltoe

Established Member
GTPvsSVT said:
signed up...never got confirmation e-mail...can't post...any idea's on what i can do about that?

thanks for the heads up on PMing evilsvt

kent
ill talk to the admin on TMC. is your L a predotor truck or SCT.

TheGoaT

Established Member
Hey, sorry i dont get on this site much. What is the username you signed up with and I'll take care of it. Ive been in an eternal battle with spammer bot accounts so Ive had to make the signup process harder.

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
steeltoe...I've currently got a canned pred. tune, but do have an unlocked SCT for the dyno tune....

TheGoaT, pm sent...thanks man!

kent

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
TheGoaT said:
Hey, sorry i dont get on this site much. What is the username you signed up with and I'll take care of it. Ive been in an eternal battle with spammer bot accounts so Ive had to make the signup process harder.
You probably need to upgrade your forums software. We had the same issue with spam bots. To the post at hand, if you want to get tunned in North Carolina, contact Ronnie, he uses author todd and has a VERY fast truck

Users who are viewing this thread