Need your Prayers

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Hey guys. I have need to get this off my chest for a while. My name is Sam i am 19 years old going on 20. And i have lived a very gifted life, i have been blessed with having nice cars family, and never had to worry about a thing. But, on February 6 my brother Mike who was 22 going on 23 died from a heart failure while lifting weights, one of the valves in his heart exploded. he wasnt on steiords or any drug for that matter just an average kid trying to stay healthy. He did have a heart murmur i dont know the deatails of it but he was cleared to start lifting over last summer so he did. It happend in the basement of my house where my mom found her lifeless son.
He was a member on here (blown04) he had a red 04 cobra. He loved cars and this site as much as i do. He didnt post much but he was always on here. He taught me everything i know about my Lightning and his Cobra if it werent for him i wouldnt be the person i am today. Believe it or not going on this site actually makes me feel better by getting my mind off of him and on something else. I absolutly never thought this would ever happen to me. If you guys only take one thing out of my little story have it be this - tell the people closest to you that you love them, because I was at college 2 hours away, and got the worst phone call of my life. Im sure some of you guys have gone through things like this, i just needed to get it off my chest.
(sorry for my bad grammer and spelling ha)

heres a pic of him at a party-
306355322.jpg

Thanks Guys
Sam

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont have a brother, but I know what it feels like when you lose someone who you consider a brother. My prayers are with you and your family bro.

I just realized he died on my birthday. Its crazy to think that while your with your family having a good time, that something like this happens.

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
I have been in a similar place many times during my times in other countries. I feel for you and your family and hope you will all find a way to cherish your time while he was here with you. I know that the SVT family lost a brother and he will be missed.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. My brother in law passed away a little over a year ago. I knew him for over ten years, and always had fun talking with him and just hanging out. He made everyone laugh and always was there to help in anyway he could. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

MuscleCar3

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you and your family remember all the good times you all had. Keep your head up man, you're a good brother.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sorry for your loss man. Keep your head up and know he's in a better place. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
Sorry to hear for your loss man, I cannot really relate as I do not have a brother but I have a few friends that I would consider my brothers and I could only imagine how it would be if something like that would happen. God bless you and your family.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
I'm very sorry for your loss and could not begin to understand what your going through but try to keep your head up.

Users who are viewing this thread