Need your votes

blowngt

Established Member
Last I checked, the 90,000 members of SVTP aren't your friends...

And that's why I posted "all my friends", not "all 90,000 members of SVTP".

I'm pretty sure I have some friends on here, and I'm also pretty sure you're not one of them........

I guess there's one in every crowd huh..........

Last edited:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
lets be honest....the dude with the svt focus needs votes. he's getting beat by a VW. can;t let that go down. and its car related....

just saying

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Apparently sometime in the last year when these votes for prize schemes became popular.

Maybe other members with children could enter and pan handle for "likes" too. Put it in smackdown and get a real contest in a contest. At least it might provide some entertainment value.

I remember a guy offering some merchandise as incentive to help him out with votes. He actually won his contest and picked a winner through a drawing.

Also not to hijack the thread...but I'm entering this contest called "Ohio Lottery" I just need you guys to paypal me 1.00 each so I can buy the tickets. Thanks for your help everyone! :beer:

blowngt

Established Member
Yup. When 3-4 of these pop up every day, it gets pretty damn annoying.

If you spend that much time on here everyday that these types of things are annoying, then you've got bigger problems...........

It's actually real simple. Don't click and move on. Try it.......

txyaloo

Established Member
If you spend that much time on here everyday that these types of things are annoying, then you've got bigger problems...........

It's actually real simple. Don't click and move on. Try it.......

It may be simple until the entire first page of Roadside is full of ****ing vote for my child threads. It's come very close to that several times.

1-2 new ones a week is no big deal and easy enough to skip over. 2-4 new ones a day gets to be pretty excessive.

blowngt

Established Member
It may be simple until the entire first page of Roadside is full of ****ing vote for my child threads. It's come very close to that several times.

1-2 new ones a week is no big deal and easy enough to skip over. 2-4 new ones a day gets to be pretty excessive.

Not sure what kind of person you are, but that refers to 'ugly mutant child threads' has some other issues.

Not sure if there's a point to that, but feel free to PM me if there is. Don't want this one to go to smack down......

Otherwise thanks for the bump!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread