Nelson Mandela Died

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Never mind, I'm checking out of this thread. I know how these go on this site.

Last edited:

paynecasey

Established Member
As a Christian we are supposed to forgive those for their past. One of Jesus's decipals was a murderer before he met Jesus and now is known as one of the best to have walked this earth.

From what I've read Nelson might have been a bit of a bad fellow in his younger years. I really don't get all the world love for this guy.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
As a Christian we are supposed to forgive those for their past. One of Jesus's decipals was a murderer before he met Jesus and now is known as one of the best to have walked this earth.

From what I've read Nelson might have been a bit of a bad fellow in his younger years. I really don't get all the world love for this guy.

While the first half of your post is true, Paul didn't continue killing Christians after he became a believer. I'm not sure where you stand on Mandela but from your post it looks like you're saying to forgive him. Yes, forgive, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a unapologetic murderer and then continued to murder later on in his life to solve his political issues. For such things he deserves little respect or recognition, especially from our own president.

Planter

Banned
I find it disgusting a man from another country gets recognition at an NFL football game in a "moment of silence",

but not one word is mentioned at the game about the victims and servicemen and women who died in Pearl Harbor. No moment of silence, nothing.

I have nothing against Nelson Mandela, because I don't have any idea what he did, and I could honestly care less what happened or happens in South Africa. But honestly, not a single **** could be given about his death. Those who died in Pearl Harbor will ALWAYS be more important than Mandela, in my opinion. Yet our increasingly politically correct country seems to have forgotten the memory of those who died in "Infamy" on that fateful day.

:nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I find it disgusting a man from another country gets recognition at an NFL football game in a "moment of silence",

but not one word is mentioned at the game about the victims and servicemen and women who died in Pearl Harbor. No moment of silence, nothing.

I have nothing against Nelson Mandela, because I don't have any idea what he did, and I could honestly care less what happened or happens in South Africa. But honestly, not a single **** could be given about his death. Those who died in Pearl Harbor will ALWAYS be more important than Mandela, in my opinion. Yet our increasingly politically correct country seems to have forgotten the memory of those who died in "Infamy" on that fateful day.

I agree!

chrisheltra

Established Member

So you could honestly care less or you couldn't honestly care less? :poke:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking at the crowd of your average NFL game, I doubt any of them (white or black) care about a world altering event occurring some seventy two years ago. Then again I'm not sure they care about a murderer from South Africa either. The NFL has to follow the status quo though and the organization knows the average American is a moron who is a follower.

Users who are viewing this thread