New 03 Mach1 owner

VA-Mach1

Established Member
Bought a 2003 Mach 1 about 3 weeks ago. Its all stock as far as a know. Repairs so far have been:

Replace the oil filter adapter gasket
Rear Diff gasket
Renew the head light and fog light surfaces
Figure out why the reverse lights don't work (its the switch)
Ordered new upholstery from TMI (still waiting on it)

At least its road worthy now. Been driving it to work, its a blast, I love it.

VA-Mach1

Established Member
Sounds cool any pictures?

At the moment I only have one that the previous owner took.

00K0K_dqJ9ULynd4o_600x450_zpsdf32745e.jpg

VA-Mach1

Established Member
Nice Mach! Any mod plans?

Just basic mods. Going to raise the shaker about a 1/4", and tint the windows. The windows are so clear the people behind me can count the hairs on my neck.

Thanks. This forum and the other Mustang forums I found have been great.

Ditch that honeycomb grill ASAP.

Nice car!

I have looked at the grill delete kit, but I kinda like the honeycomb. Is the delete kit just for preferance or performance?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Just basic mods. Going to raise the shaker about a 1/4", and tint the windows. The windows are so clear the people behind me can count the hairs on my neck.

Thanks. This forum and the other Mustang forums I found have been great.

I have looked at the grill delete kit, but I kinda like the honeycomb. Is the delete kit just for preferance or performance?

It is how they came. If you like it then leave it. It is just an appearance thing.

2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Owner's Club & Registry Website will become your friend. So much good info over there!

99BlownVert

Established Member
Honeycomb grille is a classic sign that a mach has been wrecked and fixed. Not saying this one has, just letting you know. Must have a good amount of miles to need seat covers and rear end seal. Good to hear a mach is getting some use!

VA-Mach1

Established Member
It is how they came. If you like it then leave it. It is just an appearance thing.

2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Owner's Club & Registry Website will become your friend. So much good info over there!

I signed up to Mach1 owners club almost 2 weeks ago and have not received mod approval yet.

Honeycomb grille is a classic sign that a mach has been wrecked and fixed. Not saying this one has, just letting you know. Must have a good amount of miles to need seat covers and rear end seal. Good to hear a mach is getting some use!

Honestly, I did not pay enough attention to the grill in Mach 1 pics before I bought this one to know that they did not come with the honeycomb grill. Knowing now, that will be moved up on my list of things to do. If this car has been recked I could not tell, so either way I am happy with it, or stuck with it now. It has 132000 miles. She is no beauty queen. She is my horse face girl, but I love her LOL. The price was right, and its a daily driver.

Last edited:

VA-Mach1

Established Member
TMI upholstery was at the door yesterday. I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Also working on getting a carfax report to see if this ragaMach is a crash victim.

Users who are viewing this thread