New addition!!

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Sorry for crap pic Iill snap a few more once in daylight. Just picked up late today

Bought a 14 Shelby new back in 14 regretted selling since so had to get another!

4300 miles all options except glass roof.
03fa3ba31bda99eda7b9c59a4675e0cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
I’d kill for a Trinity. Enough that beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinosgt

Established Member
Got her cleaned up a bit. A little disappointed however had more rock chips on the lower rocker behind both front wheels. I didn’t see them at first.
View attachment 1451681View attachment 1451682View attachment 1451683

I found the same thing when I bought mine with only 3500 miles on it. The previous owner owned a landscape company or something and had a zillion small chips in the rockers.

I bought brand new ones from Ford pretty cheap and had them painted. Replaced them pretty easily (the stupid plastic fasteners self destruct when you take the old ones off but I think the new ones came with the replacements). Looks great now. I bought the mud guards but decided against them - just didn’t care for the look. So I anticipate doing this again in a couple of years.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope you didn't take a financial hit on the GT-350 sale?

Nice low mileage on your (second) '14 GT-500. Enjoy it!!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Congrats, OP!

I'm another vote for the Stone Guards. I wasn't as prepared as biminiLX (installing them at the dealer), but they were one of my first mods after I got mine home. Unfortunately, the ~1500 mile drive left me with some rash, but the Stone Guards arrested that nicely.

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
Congrats, OP!

I'm another vote for the Stone Guards. I wasn't as prepared as biminiLX (installing them at the dealer), but they were one of my first mods after I got mine home. Unfortunately, the ~1500 mile drive left me with some rash, but the Stone Guards arrested that nicely.

x2...and they really are hard to notice... Especially on a black or grey car. They match the factory rears nicely

Users who are viewing this thread