new avatar

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Oh this is going to be one awesome summer! I love being on the water! I had an 18foot boat at one time..and I absolutely loved being on the water..especially up the Annapolis way! Count me in..I will bring beer and assist in whatever way!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
Women!!!!!!! Not sure I can afford any more...... The one I currently have is high maintenace enough.........

LOL!! At least she is seriously interested in car performance. My fiance loves cars like I do, but isn't all that interested in making them go faster or handle better. She does appreciate nice cars though... I'll get her interested in performance soon enough.

I thoroughly expect Denice to help me out in convincing her... Coming from another woman, it would be a much easier sell!! :-D

She already said she liked the look of Rob's (04Torchvert) convertible. I said, we'll teach you to drive stick and then we'll talk. :-D :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra330
Oh this is going to be one awesome summer! I love being on the water! I had an 18foot boat at one time..and I absolutely loved being on the water..especially up the Annapolis way! Count me in..I will bring beer and assist in whatever way!

I was thinking a keg might do it and if others like a different type of beer than what we get for the keg, everyone can BYOB.

I'm thinking Adam's Ribs (BBQ; probably pulled pork and beef brisket sandwiches) and/or some crabs would be awesome...

Add a couple of boats in the mix... You've got one heck of a party!! Oh and there's plenty of parking... Just a little dusty, as it's all gravel. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
I was thinking a keg might do it and if others like a different type of beer than what we get for the keg, everyone can BYOB.

I'm thinking Adam's Ribs (BBQ; probably pulled pork and beef brisket sandwiches) and/or some crabs would be awesome...

Add a couple of boats in the mix... You've got one heck of a party!! Oh and there's plenty of parking... Just a little dusty, as it's all gravel. :thumbsup:

Boats, the sun, BBQ and crabs...oh my (Insert Picture of Homer Simspon drooling here!!!!) Oh..come on summer 05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :beer:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sean,

Have your girl ride with Denice on the next cruise, that'll do it. We're in for the boat outing. I used to waterski a lot, now I pretty much roll better on the beach..... We'll bring our new toy. Then we can spend the night...

J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread