New Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Im very excited to see the vision. Same here, been on replay lol Its a very well done trailer. Can’t wait!!! DC, please don’t fail me lol

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My first introduction the Vision...

[video=youtube_share;-6NQBKzP3RA]http://youtu.be/-6NQBKzP3RA[/video]

silver2001cobra

Established Member
DC ? First they need to get their casting right, I still think they cast the wrong person for Wonder Woman. DC does have a lot of ground to make up.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
DC ? First they need to get their casting right, I still think they cast the wrong person for Wonder Woman. DC does have a lot of ground to make up.
Lets be honest, did you think Johansson was casted right for Black Widow in the beginning? People were complaining because she was known for NOTHING other than her body. Chris Evans as well, Johnny Storm was nothing like Captain America and Not Another Teen Movie didn’t do him any favors. RDJ? Fans were not in open arms especially considering his Drug past, yes he was a good actor then but so was George Clooney.

Point is, we can’t judge anyone until we see them in the big screen. IMO the Suicide Squad has the most promising cast at the moment along with talented writers and director but we can only wait and see. The Russo Brothers IMO have made the best Marvel movie but their past wasnt that great.

Im excited for both sides and cant wait till I see what they both have to deliver.

Last edited:

silver2001cobra

Established Member
True, but was Wonder Woman an Amazon ? Gal just doesn't have that body make-up of an Amazon warrior, she's too thin. Her acting may be great , but I still can't get over her physique

T.Man

Established Member
Worst shake up, IMO was replacing Terrance Howard with Cheadle for Rhodey/War Machine...

As far as this Avengers goes, STOKED!

Users who are viewing this thread