New Best 1/8th for my "Slow Street Car"

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I went to the track Friday night trying to get the car tuned in better. Been tuning it on the street all week. The car ran great. Still need to work on the tune a little bit but got a new best time anyway. It went a 6.19 @ 111 1.37 60ft on drag radials at 16lbs of boost with a super fat A/F at 10.0... Once I get it all tuned in it is going to haul ass.... Drove it there in traffic then drove it back home. It took me a little bit to get the radials to hook and I'm sure I could have put a little bit more power at it on the starting line, but it was getting late and didn't feel like messing with it anymore. This is a new turbo setup I built.

Here's a build thread on it.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/turbo-cobras-247/807608-new-turbo-setup-garrett-gt4276.html

JMD0346

Established Member
Meh, Should'a bought a Terminator.

J/K:thumbsup:Thats pretty damn sick man. Things really moving good. Have any idea on the power?

Sonner or later Im gonna bite the bullet and get a TS but these damn turbos keep jumping up in my face. I change my wish list daily. LOL

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Meh, Should'a bought a Terminator.

J/K:thumbsup:Thats pretty damn sick man. Things really moving good. Have any idea on the power?

Sonner or later Im gonna bite the bullet and get a TS but these damn turbos keep jumping up in my face. I change my wish list daily. LOL

Not really sure on power right now. I'd figure with the mph around 600-650 rwhp thru the TH400... The a/f was way too fat on that pass so I'm leaving about 100rwhp on the table. I'm shooting for around 900rw thru the auto on high boost.

Users who are viewing this thread